Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
its a fair criticism. the show makes too many leaps of logic that detail oriented viewers notice. you dont even have to be a book reader to ask

":dahell: where the fukk are the 5,000 wildlings they just let into castle black?"

Did you conveniently forget the detail about how they were going to be settled in The Gift?

:patrice:

They only passed through Castle Black because it's one of the easiest routes past The Wall and it's where John and the Rangers live; the Free Folk most likely kept on walking out the other side into The Gift.

Daps
Mellisandrey stumbles upon Jon's body in the snow (the watch left him there as a warning to the others),

:ohhh:

You might be real close to the mark with that theory. There is theory page on reddit dealing with it, and it makes a crazy amount of sense.

I don't see how that theory makes any sense...the Night's Watch has come face to face with wights on multiple occasions, they know they need to burn that body.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missed the flip there

Stannis says duty referring to Renly

Brienne hears duty and is then reminded of Sansa. Stannis being unaware that he triggered that thought in her.

I got tired of explaining this to dudes after two posts. You're like 10 deep and still going at it :russ:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You missed the flip there

Stannis says duty referring to Renly

Brienne hears duty and is then reminded of Sansa. Stannis being unaware that he triggered that thought in her.
You saw all that or are you HOPING thats what hapened? :russ:

See too many of yo u are taking sides and claiming sets and refuse to see the truth for what it is. I see all the #stannisSet and #targaryanSet sh!t some of you are posting. You're too vested into the sh!t to accept it for what it is:heh:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Is it consensus now that Stannis's purchased warriors flipped with the quickness to the Boltons, or was Rooseyman actually holding that much cavalry in reserve? Someone did a computer-assisted count and estimated over 2,000 on the Bolton side, and about 1,300 remaining on the King's side.

The Boltons are also potentially fukked because they ain't gonna clean up after the battle too fast, and if the Walkers arrive... :whoo:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Is it consensus now that Stannis's purchased warriors flipped with the quickness to the Boltons, or was Rooseyman actually holding that much cavalry in reserve? Someone did a computer-assisted count and estimated over 2,000 on the Bolton side, and about 1,300 remaining on the King's side.

The Boltons are also potentially fukked because they ain't gonna clean up after the battle too fast, and if the Walkers arrive... :whoo:

I really don't understand why people are saying they switched over to the Bolton's side. On the show, Stannis went to Bravos to get a loan to buy sellswords. I would guess the sellswords are the ones who abandoned his side near the end because they have no loyalty towards him.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think Stannis is dead :yeshrug:

Brienne swung her sword. I don't think she all of a sudden decided she wanted to chop wood or give him a haircut

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Stannis is dead :yeshrug:

Brienne swung her sword. I don't think she all of a sudden decided she wanted to chop wood or give him a haircut
I think someone was behind her. Stannis kept looking to the side. Possibly Roose since he didn't make an appearance in the episode.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think someone was behind her. Stannis kept looking to the side. Possibly Roose since he didn't make an appearance in the episode.
if someone was behind her, it would probably be Pod. but that's pure speculation, and she still swung her sword