Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
good point man. show runners be slacking with these minor details which is what personally bugs me. they could have written a brawl between the nights watch and the wildlings and have jon get stabbed in the middle of that. no uncle benjen troll necessary :to:
No, thats not a good point. Its more mindless nitpicking.

Why would the Wildlings be there? That makes no sense. What were they supposed to be doing, shooting the shyt with Alliser Thorne?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No, thats not a good point. Its more mindless nitpicking.

Why would the Wildlings be there? That makes no sense. What were they supposed to be doing, shooting the shyt with Alliser Thorne?

they just got brought past the wall :dahell: where else would they be? u telling me jon snow set them free into the north?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant believe i read thru this whole thread

thank you whoever contributed l learned so much
simple stuff i didnt even know thank you guys so much
i handed out so many daps and reps

quick quest are all b*stards name snow

i know its been answered but this video gives info on minor houses. b*stard names@ 7:30

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
they just got brought past the wall :dahell: where else would they be? u telling me jon snow set them free into the north?
Why would they be hanging around the courtyard with a small group of Nights Watch?

They literally could be anywhere. Likely, they are sitting outside the gate since there are thousands that need a place to stay.

Its such a pointless thing to nitpick and criticize. The answer to where they were is 'somewhere else'. Its irrelevant.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I feel like the Nights Watch just took Jon off to the side away from everyone...even those that supported Jon...kind of like in a prison..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why would they be hanging around the courtyard with a small group of Nights Watch?

They literally could be anywhere. Likely, they are sitting outside the gate since there are thousands that need a place to stay.

Its such a pointless thing to nitpick and criticize. The answer to where they were is 'somewhere else'. Its irrelevant.

its a fair criticism. the show makes too many leaps of logic that detail oriented viewers notice. you dont even have to be a book reader to ask

":dahell: where the fukk are the 5,000 wildlings they just let into castle black?"

or

":dahell: where the fukk is daario's army?"

i get it, shyt doesnt have to be 100% true to the books, but they dont have to treat the average fan like complete idiots

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I feel like the Nights Watch just took Jon off to the side away from everyone...even those that supported Jon...kind of like in a prison..

yea but castle black isnt that big and 5000 wildlings are alot of bodies. even if u find a hidden area, cool, but how do they then deal with 5,000 wildlings that are already on their side of the wall?

i guess i could let it slide if next season opens up with wildlings killing thorne and the rest of them, but shyt is a :wtf: for me.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Why are some of y'all assuming that the wildlings would give two shyts about Jon anyway? Outside of maybe a couple, they really could care less about a crow

Daps
its a fair criticism. the show makes too many leaps of logic that detail oriented viewers notice. you dont even have to be a book reader to ask

":dahell: where the fukk are the 5,000 wildlings they just let into castle black?"

or

":dahell: where the fukk is daario's army?"

i get it, shyt doesnt have to be 100% true to the books, but they dont have to treat the average fan like complete idiots

Well the plan was for the wildlings to farm the lands just south of the Wall (the lands they had terrorized and ran off farmers from for years), so as a tv show watcher, I see no confusion here. I didn't think the wildlings were just chilling at the Wall eating up all the Watch's food.

Daps
Before Jon, Robb was a focal point. Ned was the original focal point. Stop getting attached to characters b

Neither were focal points in the way that Jon is, tho. This whole story is about stopping the White Walkers, the war between Light and Dark. While Ned and Robb were certainly main characters, neither was purported to have a major role in that war.