Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melisandre lost her religion, crehs.

When she saw her magic aint work, she lost faith. Prolly gonna get ran through by some crehs on the Watch.
Melisandre's magic did work. It stopped snowing and the path became clear for stannis to march. She's also known for misinterpreting her visions. She probably saw exactly what was gonna happen but read it wrong. And who knows if the snow stopping was the only 'gift' the lord of light gave to her for sacrificing shireen? :sas2:

Enter John Stark :sas1:

He most likely will get ressurected, but if i remember the book states that his skin becomes 'cold' to the touch or something like that...basically he won't look entirely normal if he does get ressurected. His arc is destined for him to become lord of the north, don't worry @Ari Gold Bawse

Also, cmon brehs its not rocket science:comeon: sansa and reek clearly jumped into a snow bank and are fine (winter had arrived and only stopped due to melisandre's magic)

Ser Robert Strong looks :demonic: and :huhldup: at the same time

Lastly in the case of cersi's walk of shame

Shots from neck up = real cersi
full nude shots = cgi and body double

The actress has a nudity clause...some of the cgi looked mad wack, her face was just floating some times lol...the size of the titties kept changing too and when she was getting scrubbed down in her cell whoever it was was wearing a wig and they made an effort not to show her face with the camera angles :manny:

Oh and melisandre ducked out quick cos she finally realised stannis was a false prophet and not azor ahai...the whole way stannis went down in this finale was perfect...they went out of their way to show he was fools gold, a false prophet, and just a man who wanted it just that little too much. He never thought properly and would do anything to get ahead. A good king that doesn't make.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i cant believe i read thru this whole thread

thank you whoever contributed l learned so much
simple stuff i didnt even know thank you guys so much
i handed out so many daps and reps

quick quest are all b*stards name snow
In the north they are Snow. In Dorne they are Sand(like all of Oberyns b*stards). I'm the Riverlands they're Rivers. Vale they're Stone. Stormlands they're Storm. Forget what the other ones are. I know Pyke and Waters are 2 more. Not sure if there's others I forget

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Adam3000 there's also no way on google earth nas that ramsay or roose are gonna exchange sansa for stannis (if he's alive). Brienne would be retarded even trying to do so.

They've just defeated stannis. He's nothing to them now. He has no army nor aires...its over even if he can still breathe.

Also, sansa is the only reason the north is even fuccin with the boltons. That was the whole point of ramsay marrying her...so they could secure the north without no beef because the north only acknowledges the stark lineage. Why in the bludclarrt would they exchange that for a nicca they already soulclapped?

Brienne is another moral based character. Stannis is a different situation to sansa. She won't miss avenging renly to save sansa, who as far as she knows atm still hasn't cried for help. She swore to kill stannis and that's what shes done. Stannis as a character doesn't have a purpose anymore brah...he's gone. And tbh ramsay doesn't strike me as the negotiating type. He'd probs just be like fucc it and try to kill brienne as well if she tried to do an exchange deal :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
4Y4jpuJ.jpg

:deadmanny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@Adam3000 there's also no way on google earth nas that ramsay or roose are gonna exchange sansa for stannis (if he's alive). Brienne would be retarded even trying to do so.

They've just defeated stannis. He's nothing to them now. He has no army nor aires...its over even if he can still breathe.

Also, sansa is the only reason the north is even fuccin with the boltons. That was the whole point of ramsay marrying her...so they could secure the north without no beef because the north only acknowledges the stark lineage. Why in the bludclarrt would they exchange that for a nicca they already soulclapped?

Brienne is another moral based character. Stannis is a different situation to sansa. She won't miss avenging renly to save sansa, who as far as she knows atm still hasn't cried for help. She swore to kill stannis and that's what shes done. Stannis as a character doesn't have a purpose anymore brah...he's gone. And tbh ramsay doesn't strike me as the negotiating type. He'd probs just be like fucc it and try to kill brienne as well if she tried to do an exchange deal :manny:
You are delusional. #kangStannislives #fukkingdealwithit #weoutherepimpingmaidensoftarth #PodrecognizetheGawd #DraymondGreendoingthemostIhopehebreakshisfoot

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Melisandre's magic did work. It stopped snowing and the path became clear for stannis to march. She's also known for misinterpreting her visions. She probably saw exactly what was gonna happen but read it wrong. And who knows if the snow stopping was the only 'gift' the lord of light gave to her for sacrificing shireen? :sas2:

Enter John Stark :sas1:

He most likely will get ressurected, but if i remember the book states that his skin becomes 'cold' to the touch or something like that...basically he won't look entirely normal if he does get ressurected. His arc is destined for him to become lord of the north, don't worry @Ari Gold Bawse

Also, cmon brehs its not rocket science:comeon: sansa and reek clearly jumped into a snow bank and are fine (winter had arrived and only stopped due to melisandre's magic)

Ser Robert Strong looks :demonic: and :huhldup: at the same time

Lastly in the case of cersi's walk of shame

Shots from neck up = real cersi
full nude shots = cgi and body double

The actress has a nudity clause...some of the cgi looked mad wack, her face was just floating some times lol...the size of the titties kept changing too and when she was getting scrubbed down in her cell whoever it was was wearing a wig and they made an effort not to show her face with the camera angles :manny:

Oh and melisandre ducked out quick cos she finally realised stannis was a false prophet and not azor ahai...the whole way stannis went down in this finale was perfect...they went out of their way to show he was fools gold, a false prophet, and just a man who wanted it just that little too much. He never thought properly and would do anything to get ahead. A good king that doesn't make.
The show completely ruined Stannis :mjcry:

Daps
:russ:

We're saying the exact opposite shyt

Thats why I clown on all these internet wannabe NY Times critics, because cant no one agree on anything anyway

One dude says best, one dude says worst, one says too fast, one says too slow

Only one thing everyone can agree on. Bran = GOAT

Of course. :wow:

But Rickon da Gawd ain't shown his full potential yet :sas2:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
grrm makes it a point to not adhere to conventional ways of telling a story. jon snow might just be dead, since he was the most conventional hero of the whole story, even more so than ned stark. however, harrington said he won't return next season, he didn't say he wouldn't return in season 7. since next season might focus on bran, who didn't come back this season even though he wasn't dead, jon snow might return for season 7. i wouln't bet on it though :manny:.
Good point breh. The storylines in this show are like a rat king.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That really makes no sense either becasue Trystane will still end up in KL with no Dornish protection if the ship doesn't turn around. I have no idea where they're going with this plot.
What makes you think he has no protection? I'm sure he has a handful of dornish knights with him. I personally think the dornish plot has been a waste of time, but I refuse to believe it has become that stupid. Jamie and bronn are essentially alone on a ship full of dornishmen with no choice but to go to Kings landing and declare war which is what Ellaria and the sandsnakes planned the whole time.

I don't see how they can fit another whole war in the next two season, so maybe something happens to prevent it or cooler heads prevail and they let the Marcella thing go.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What makes you think he has no protection? I'm sure he has a handful of dornish knights with him. I personally think the dornish plot has been a waste of time, but I refuse to believe it has become that stupid. Jamie and bronn are essentially alone on a ship full of dornishmen with no choice but to go to Kings landing and declare war which is what Ellaria and the sandsnakes planned the whole time.

I don't see how they can fit another whole war in the next two season, so maybe something happens to prevent it or cooler heads prevail and they let the Marcella thing go.
He's basically a ward of the Lannisters now. Even if Doran did send guards with him, they'll be vastly outnumbered in KL. So that's what I think is silly. If they go ahead and continue to KL, what assurance do they have of Trystane's safety? Even if they just go to KL and drop them off, the crown still has a navy to pursue that single ship.

That actually leads me to believe it was Ellaria gone rogue and said fukk Trystane but that really doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. So again, I have no clue where this storyline is headed

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

that's not why she left, she left cuz Stannis would have killed her ass straight up