Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jards

All Star
Daps
It's like dude before said - everyone is bytching because they're favourite characters are getting bodied like Nikkas like Tywin, Joffery and to a lesser extent Janos Slynt aren't catching the fade too. It's what also made the Wire great because it was unpredictable and tragic because that's life and that's why we watch this shyt

Last edited:

MaddLionKing

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Side
so i heard jon snow signed on for two more seasons :patrice:

the show low key :flabbynsick: off the strength of that ending so i need a book reader to tell me if he alive or not:manny:

It kinda left off just as the scene did in the show as far as is he really RIP or not. I'd say not tho. They thought that Mance was dead also but he really wasn't.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm thinkin red witch came for sum of jon's blood. The way they showed that pool of blood rolling down beside jon's dead body. She want that Kings blood, and Ned was the king of the North. I'm betting she gettin dat blood knowing that Stannis is alive. Armies are easy 2 find, u got Davos alive still, and a wildling army just sitting n waiting for an excuse to fight. Stannis can promise them any number of lands or kingdoms or better yet castle black in cooperation to fight for em. We gotta remember most dem haters on the watch are Bolton peeps stannis and Davos will want revenge on them too.
Ned wasn't a king

Armies are hard as fukk to find, and wildlings don't want to fight for any kneelers, they went south with mance and tormund because they knew what was really going on. they dont give any fukks about westerosi politics, and they shyt on castles and lands

what bolton people were on the watch? alliser thorne was a targaryen loyalist during robert's rebellion, that's why he always hated jon. the rest of them are just some anti-wildling follow the leader clowns

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
that was some
200_s.gif
shyt

where is this from ?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know some people are mentioning why doesnt Jamie just turn the ship around and go back. Im assuming that it's a dornish ship that is taking Jamie and Bronn back to Kings landing. You guys remember that they came alone so if they even get them to turn around, its just those two so we would be back to where we started in this plot.