Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:sas2:

mdLggcu.gif

282fSLf.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea if Jon Snow is dead but I'm :dead: at people posting the same interview with Kit Harrington as proof. Like he's gonna say "nah, it's cool, I'll be back next season".

You do realize if they're going for a surprise he'd most likely have to sign a confidentiality agreement, right? Even barring that there's no way in hell he'd tell us he was coming back, if he was.

Imagine if Sean Bean was like "yeah, I die towards the end, it's totally epic!" while promoting the premiere of season 1. You can't do shyt like that, nobody in Hollywood will ever hire your ass again.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I have no idea if Jon Snow is dead but I'm :dead: at people posting the same interview with Kit Harrington as proof. Like he's gonna say "nah, it's cool, I'll be back next season".

You do realize if they're going for a surprise he'd most likely have to sign a confidentiality agreement, right? Even barring that there's no way in hell he'd tell us he was coming back, if he was.

Imagine if Sean Bean was like "yeah, I die towards the end, it's totally epic!" while promoting the premiere of season 1. You can't do shyt like that, nobody in Hollywood will ever hire your ass again.

Fred.
The minute they start recording all the secrets are over. It ain't like it used to be.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Vilhena

All Star
Daps

Fred.

Been telling these nikkas man. Swear they don't wanna hear it, like they wanna be surprised themselves by denying it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The minute they start recording all the secrets are over. It ain't like it used to be.

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how secretive they are with filming. It is difficult now but not impossible.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm thinkin red witch came for sum of jon's blood. The way they showed that pool of blood rolling down beside jon's dead body. She want that Kings blood, and Ned was the king of the North. I'm betting she gettin dat blood knowing that Stannis is alive. Armies are easy 2 find, u got Davos alive still, and a wildling army just sitting n waiting for an excuse to fight. Stannis can promise them any number of lands or kingdoms or better yet castle black in cooperation to fight for em. We gotta remember most dem haters on the watch are Bolton peeps stannis and Davos will want revenge on them too.