Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Man, if Brienne turns merciful on Stannis simply cuz he's "defeated" and told her to "do her duty" with his last words it would ruin the series for me.

That's some D-level writing, a complete about-face for Brienne for reason at all.

i agree its weak as shyt, and ive had my issues with the writing this season. but of all my predictions this is the one i would bet all my savings on.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Single moms gonna single mom

This hoe Stannis just had an army of sellswords that he bought with Bravosi gold. Reminds me, I wonder if my nikka Salladhor Saan will make another appearance.

She has no power (neither does Thoros), she only follows the will of the Lord of Light. It's been shown to be a part of the Lord of Light's power....

Yeah i forgot that Stannis took out that loan, smh

i disagree, Missandre even tells Thoros "he shouldn't have this type of power" after he tells her Beric was risen from death 6 times.

all though he says the lord does as he will, we venture to say he may posses some other gifts

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dany getting taken by the doth raki reminds me of Kim Bauer and the mountain lion from 24. Just more bullshyt filler

Daps
Yeah i forgot that Stannis took out that loan, smh

i disagree, Missandre even tells Thoros "he shouldn't have this type of power" after he tells her Beric was risen from death 6 times.

all though he says the lord does as he will, we venture to say he may posses some other gifts

I don't no what you mean by this.

Yes, Mel tells him he shouldn't have that power, but who is Mel? She's not the Lord of Light, she's just a servant. That whole encounter she's looking down on Thoros. She shyts on him for not carrying out his duty (to turn Robert to the Lord of Light), she seems lowkey jealous that the Lord is using Thoros to perform such a :krs: act while she's gotta use parlor tricks to make people see stuff in the flames.

But that doesn't mean she wouldn't try to ask the Lord of Light to resurrect Jon

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
More like:
v6bBOEr.jpg
More like :ufdup:
liamcunningham.jpg
for co-signing on that loan

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the Bolton's trade Sansa Stark for Stannis Baratheon? Sansa is there key to the North....who the fukk is Stannis to them? He has no army, he poses no threat. They'd try to kill of GP, but he's not a tradable piece.

Stannis is Robert Baratheon's true heir. The Lannisters and Tyrells want him dead. Roose could get a lot of support from King's Landing by delivering Stannis. A public execution of the man who wrote a letter to everyone saying Tommen is an incest baby would do wonders for Tommen's hold on the throne.

I don't think it'll go down like this, but Stannis does have a lot of value.

Daps
Stannis is Robert Baratheon's true heir. The Lannisters and Tyrells want him dead. Roose could get a lot of support from King's Landing by delivering Stannis. A public execution of the man who wrote a letter to everyone saying Tommen is an incest baby would do wonders for Tommen's hold on the throne.

I don't think it'll go down like this, but Stannis does have a lot of value.

Oh the Lannister and Tyrrell's who Roose explicitly said would never send an army that far north? :sas1:

There's no way in hell they'd trade away a Stark for a penniless, familyless, godless Stannis Baratheon. Not in the North.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, if Brienne turns merciful on Stannis simply cuz he's "defeated" and told her to "do her duty" with his last words it would ruin the series for me.

That's some D-level writing, a complete about-face for Brienne for reason at all.

It was actually really good writing. When Stannis said "duty" Brienne remembered her oath to Catelyn. Whether she left him for dead, or took him to use later is immaterial. The takeaways from that scene are that Brienne realized her true duty was to the Stark children, Brtenne realized her quest to avenge Renly had caused her to neglect that duty and that Stannis is alive.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Conversely, if Stannis truly dies off-screen in such an anti-climatic way after a season that didn't do his character justice I would be equally disappointed at the level of writing. I would much rather he live and they salvage his character then to end his story there.