Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
For what tho?

There's plenty that got left behind but it got left behind for a reason. There are only two seasons left they gotta wrap this shyt up

I'm not saying them backtracking is impossible, but it's unlikely as fukk
It's possible certain book elements reveal more than the show creators would like to show the viewing audience. Certain prophecies, characters, back stories, etc etc

There's no more spoilers would only apply if the TV show has ended completely, which it hasn't.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:mjcry:I dont think i can take another season of GOT.
38397596.jpg

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Stannis being dead is 50/50. Story wise they can still do stuff with him. he could help Sansa or he could help other existing Starks.

Jon Snow is DEAD. They aren't lying. They just aren't telling you he will be revived. So technically there is no lie. And if Jon is NOT A SNOW. And he arises say a Targaryen, they once again they didn't lie. Because Jon Snow as we knew him would be dead.

And NONE of this is spoilers because no one knows Jon's fate.
:leostare:can someone explain this?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Something I thought about. What if Kit Harrington isn't lying. Maybe he is NOT coming back for season 6. Because his scenes for season 6 had already been filmed. They had Melissandre at the Wall with Davos. They could be doing where they only are using him for 2 episodes next season and wanted to keep his death under wraps. So they filmed his season 6 scenes during season 5.

Something I never thought of. Dan and Dave might've thought ahead. They knew everyone would be scouring the season 5 shoots to see if Kit was filming. Notice HBO gave GAME OF THRONES a 2 season pickup with season 5 & 6 (it's only been 1 season at a time before). It could be Dan and Dave requested that because they had in mind how they would pull off the surprise of Kit's return.

thats actually a really good point and a real possibility. they could have just done like 2 or 3 scenes with him that werent expensive and saved them for next season. i like that idea.

I swore that nikka lived :what:

Did he for real die? Can anybody else confirm?

I don't think he died. He was still alive when he was in Pycell's lab. I remember that's when Cersei made ole dude Grand Maester and dismissed Pycell. Pycell said there was nothing to be done and suggested milk of the poppy for the pain, but the other guy (why do I not remember his name?) said he could save him. Wouldn't have been any reason to offer milk of the poppy to a dead man.

maester qyburn was stripped of his maester's chains because he used to experiment on dead bodies. in the books cersei gives him permission to make people disappear and he would make use of their body parts. he's a really really creepy dude. thats why maester pycelle hates him and is appalled at the fact cersei gives him permission to be a maester again.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Jon Snow, Say it aint so:mjcry:

I cant take this show no mo... who is there left to root for in Westeros:to: .... Nobody:mjcry:.

Jon Snow should have brought those fukk boys and Olly north of the wall to see whats really good.

Officially Team White Walkers next season. I hope they give all those fukk boys at the wall the work next year and then head to winterfell for the Boltons asses. #whitewalkersset

post-42900-game-of-thrones-winter-is-comi-QWG7.gif
:to:Everyone deserves to die on that wall for killing the GOAT.
#TeamWhitewalkers
RISE%2521.gif

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
there's a theory about his parentage. cant really go too into it without spoiling shyt but its purely speculation and unconfirmed.
:comeon:theres nothing to spoil. Havent we caught up with the books.:ohhh: Now its all speculation :ufdup:GRRM better hurry wit the 6th book. I have a feelin hes got get a stroke n die before he ever finishes the series:snoop:nikka needs to lose that weight inorder to increase his life expectancy.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:comeon:theres nothing to spoil. Havent we caught up with the books.:ohhh: Now its all speculation :ufdup:GRRM better hurry wit the 6th book. I have a feelin hes got get a stroke n die before he ever finishes the series:snoop:nikka needs to lose that weight inorder to increase his life expectancy.

u could always google it breh, but im not gonna be the one to speak too in depth about his parentage when it could possibly be a major reveal at some point next year.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
While I could see it both ways (I wouldn't be shocked or anything if he's gone for good, as you said, Brienne looked certain to kill there), them doing his death like that would be a first for a major character, and that's why I'm skeptical.

We see Ned get his head chopped off, Robert on his death bed, Renly killed by a vagina-demon, the red wedding, the purple wedding, Shae, Tywin, Jeor Mormont, hell..JON SNOW...but Stannis gets a cut-away? Why?

You're right, the Ramsay scene directly after could be a continuation, but it could also just be editing trickery misdirection.

I hate to be an over-thinking dork about it so my bad. But I genuinely ended the episode thinking "so um....what happened to Stannis?"
:patrice:

You could be on to something about Stannis

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Stannis - I was sure he was dead, but reading this thread has put some doubt in me. It would be incredibly lame if he's still alive unless there's some amazing writing twist. I can't think of one that isn't lame.

What about:

Stannis says "Do your duty"

Brienne realizes at that moment that her "duty" was as sworn shield to Catelyn Stark to protect Sansa. When Stannis says that, she realizes she has abandoned her duty for a personal vendetta. She swings the sword but doesn't connect and leaves him there to die on his own.

Brienne is not a cold hearted killer. Her honor and duty come before anything.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
What about:

Stannis says "Do your duty"

Brienne realizes at that moment that her "duty" was as sworn shield to Catelyn Stark to protect Sansa. When Stannis says that, she realizes she has abandoned her duty for a personal vendetta. She swings the sword but doesn't connect and leaves him there to die on his own.

Brienne is not a cold hearted killer. Her honor and duty come before anything.

Does Stannis know her "duty"