Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_npyywioiF21qc9j6ho1_540.gif

tumblr_npyywioiF21qc9j6ho3_1280.gif

tumblr_npyywioiF21qc9j6ho4_1280.gif

tumblr_npyywioiF21qc9j6ho5_1280.gif

tumblr_npyywioiF21qc9j6ho2_1280.gif
:mjlol:

:heh: @ Drogon hittin Danny wit dat post nut ":snooze: Do you..." tho.

Zero fukks.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I dunno why but I think she got hit with an arrow or some shyt and just wounded him

Why else would they cut away? The character earned that death, however you feel about him, unless the writer(s) needed him for the future
Yeah, cutting away like that would be a *very* strange directorial decision. Stannis is likely still alive, even though he's essentially nothing now.

Juven

All Star
Daps
:beli: I complained last season about the show cutting out Red Wedding Aftermath storylines. I can't believe we went another season & we still haven't seen these storylines.

yea right, shyt feels incomplete. And apparently there are no guarantees they will revisit those storylines again, which would be whack. I liked blackfish and when they were in riverrun. My favorite season
I want to see the brothers without banners again too

Cersei is exactly where the book leaves her, arya is a few chapters behind

Blackfish keepin it G as fukk runnin from jake like Richard Pryor breh :myman:

Man thats not G. Blackfish would only run so he could raise an army. You telling me he hasnt raised an army yet? :to: Man where is he :to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yea right, shyt feels incomplete. And apparently there are no guarantees they will revisit those storylines again, which would be whack. I liked blackfish and when they were in riverrun. My favorite season
I want to see the brothers without banners again too

Man thats not G. Blackfish would only run so he could raise an army. You telling me he hasnt raised an army yet? :to: Man where is he :to:
Not gonna drop book plot points in here but he's on his Frank Abignale DB Cooper shyt, I think he'll show up again and drown these bamas like his namesake Tikilum

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah, cutting away like that would be a *very* strange directorial decision. Stannis is likely still alive, even though he's essentially nothing now.
You maybe right, she got by an arrowhead from Ramsey and his men since all Stannis men are dead. Next season Stannis gets the Reek treatment and Brieanne gets hunted by the dogs. Imagine Ramsey breaking Stannis like he did Theon? Sending parts of back to Davos and the red witch. Davos trying to rescue him and says his name Reek would be tv history.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You maybe right, she got by an arrowhead from Ramsey and his men since all Stannis men are dead. Next season Stannis gets the Reek treatment and Brieanne gets hunted by the dogs. Imagine Ramsey breaking Stannis like he did Theon? Sending parts of back to Davos and the red witch. Davos trying to rescue him and says his name Reek would be tv history.

#RamseySet. :ohlawd:

Daps
Sadly, I don't think Stannis is dead. The last thing he said to Brienne was "do your duty." That would have made her think of her oath to Catelyn and her duty to protect the Stark kids. She probably scooped up Stannis and is going to trade him to the Bolton's for Sansa.

Why would the Bolton's trade Sansa Stark for Stannis Baratheon? Sansa is there key to the North....who the fukk is Stannis to them? He has no army, he poses no threat. They'd try to kill of GP, but he's not a tradable piece.

Last edited:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Im thinking they killed Jon Snow because once they revive him he wont technically be apart of the night's watch. He's too big of a character to be confined to one story line. He going back to Winterfell and take back whats his

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No this is all terrible

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stannis being dead is 50/50. Story wise they can still do stuff with him. he could help Sansa or he could help other existing Starks.

Jon Snow is DEAD. They aren't lying. They just aren't telling you he will be revived. So technically there is no lie. And if Jon is NOT A SNOW. And he arises say a Targaryen, they once again they didn't lie. Because Jon Snow as we knew him would be dead.

And NONE of this is spoilers because no one knows Jon's fate.

Daps
I'm still not all the way through this thread, but :mindblown: @ all the folks complaining that the finale was "rushed" and there was no "buildup"....every single one of these storylines was being built up all season long (except Dany...she climaxed last episode) and y'all whined all season about how slow it all was. GTFOH :camby: