Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest...watching the walk of shame...It hadn't even dawned on me that was CGI or a body double or whatever....I took that in as that was Cersi...lol...

nikkas stay nitpicking while a nikka like me just enjoying..

I never even noticed it was CGI :ohhh:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Jon Snow, Say it aint so:mjcry:

I cant take this show no mo... who is there left to root for in Westeros:to: .... Nobody:mjcry:.

Jon Snow should have brought those fukk boys and Olly north of the wall to see whats really good.

Officially Team White Walkers next season. I hope they give all those fukk boys at the wall the work next year and then head to winterfell for the Boltons asses. #whitewalkersset

post-42900-game-of-thrones-winter-is-comi-QWG7.gif

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Them boys ain't loyal!

At least for this moment and till next year. #RamseySet is by the strongest faction.

Everyone else is either dead or recouping from some devestating lost.

Plus since he hasn't had an L, you can technically say he currently holds the longest winning streak :lolbron:
Nah man....

Had to take the L and take the Black. :francis:

Though I hope Davos catches no L's from here on out :lupe:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#Stannisset we still alive :blessed:

Gonna bookmark these posts for when Jon Snow is ressurected by the Lord of Light and he becomes our sworn leader :banderas:

#snowgang will have to pledge their life to the red god :demonic:

Juven

All Star
Daps
yo i forgot blackfish is still alive. Is he dead in the books? i hope he helps sansa. She could really use it :to:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you fukk niccas need to stop actin so fkin scary. We all caught up....was just thinking discussion can start taking place without some lame nicca crying every page about Spoilers. Ain't no more spoilers it's all speculation at this point since everyone is caught.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yo i forgot blackfish is still alive. Is he dead in the books? i hope he helps sansa. She could really use it :to:

:beli: I complained last season about the show cutting out Red Wedding Aftermath storylines. I can't believe we went another season & we still haven't seen these storylines.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
From what I gathered, Cersei and Arya's stories are behind correct?
Cersei is exactly where the book leaves her, arya is a few chapters behind
Blackfish keepin it G as fukk runnin from jake like Richard Pryor breh :myman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think she prolly hit the tree.
I dunno why but I think she got hit with an arrow or some shyt and just wounded him

Why else would they cut away? The character earned that death, however you feel about him, unless the writer(s) needed him for the future

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I dunno why but I think she got hit with an arrow or some shyt and just wounded him

Why else would they cut away? The character earned that death, however you feel about him, unless the writer(s) needed him for the future
Didn't the red woman say she saw him specifically killing the boltons in her fire? I'm a say he lives and his redemption arch for the show (he needs no redemption from #stannisset) will be killing them Bolton b1tches