Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No this is all terrible
Why because you don't like it? Listen this theory about the Jon being revived by the red witch is just dumb? Why ? Well the Mountain was revived by Cersi mad doctor. That means he has the power of the lord of light to do the same as her. What if he mixed Oberyn DNa with mountain brute strength? This guy has shown more power than the red witch without spouting nonsense. So does the doctor have the power to rise the dead? Yes , he did it.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Im thinking they killed Jon Snow because once they revive him he wont technically be apart of the night's watch. He's too big of a character to be confined to one story line. He going back to Winterfell and take back whats his

Didn't the actor who played Snow already said that the character is dead, and he isn't signed on for next season?

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I'm watching this shyt back now...this nikka Stannis gotta be dead just off the strength of how Brienne swung her sword. I mean there was no kinda hint she might have even let up a little bit with that follow through. That man dead.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't think it's strange at all. It was just a more dramatic way of doing it. The way they immediately cut to Ramsay's bloody sword chopping up the last few Stannis soldiers, like a continuation. He's done. You don't need to see his head rolling on the ground to know that Brienne did what she needed to do.
While I could see it both ways (I wouldn't be shocked or anything if he's gone for good, as you said, Brienne looked certain to kill there), them doing his death like that would be a first for a major character, and that's why I'm skeptical.

We see Ned get his head chopped off, Robert on his death bed, Renly killed by a vagina-demon, the red wedding, the purple wedding, Shae, Tywin, Jeor Mormont, hell..JON SNOW...but Stannis gets a cut-away? Why?

You're right, the Ramsay scene directly after could be a continuation, but it could also just be editing trickery misdirection.

I hate to be an over-thinking dork about it so my bad. But I genuinely ended the episode thinking "so um....what happened to Stannis?"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
IhKZ3N9.jpg

:ohhh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm watching this shyt back now...this nikka Stannis gotta be dead just off the strength of how Brienne swung her sword. I mean there was no kinda hint she might have even let up a little bit with that follow through. That man dead.
Don't you watch movies? She prolly hit the tree on some "alright...but you gonna help me get Sansa back"
But she wont be there.
Big Bird bytch SUCKS at doing her job. :dead:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
While I could see it both ways (I wouldn't be shocked or anything if he's gone for good, as you said, Brienne looked certain to kill there), them doing his death like that would be a first for a major character, and that's why I'm skeptical.

We see Ned get his head chopped off, Robert on his death bed, Renly killed by a vagina-demon, the red wedding, the purple wedding, Shae, Tywin, Jeor Mormont, hell..JON SNOW...but Stannis gets a cut-away? Why?

You're right, the Ramsay scene directly after could be a continuation, but it could also just be editing trickery misdirection.

I hate to be an over-thinking dork about it so my bad. But I genuinely ended the episode thinking "so um....what happened to Stannis?"

Yeah I know man. It was just so unexpected. The way they talk about his death in the Inside the Episode clip confirmed it for me though.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
My take on the finale:
Stannis ain't dead, briene swung and hit the tree.....

Snowman coming back, but in fukk the night's watch mode.

Reeon and sansa jumped into a mound of soft snow, there's no doubt they survived

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Come on son, Stannis is dead. Give me one reason why ol'girl would spare his life?

He basically had a knife wound in his leg, couldn't do shyt, he was ready to die. It is going to be lame as fukk if Stannis is alive next season. He has no army, no family, Millisandra deserted him, that advisor dude will have no respect for him, because he sacrificed Shireen.