Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got it. He was pretty disgusted by her at that point. He was still upset that Shireen asked him to do that to her, he really didn't want to, but she insisted. Beautiful little angel.

Oh I understand why. The look on her face when he gave her the cold shoulder was priceless:ohlawd:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
This. nikkas need to stop saying that. Y'all making it seem like it's safe for non-book readers to go post in the Book thread or read the wiki site for the books freely.

From what I gathered, Cersei and Arya's stories are behind correct?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
so i heard jon snow signed on for two more seasons :patrice:

the show low key :flabbynsick: off the strength of that ending so i need a book reader to tell me if he alive or not:manny:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since when is telling us a actor signed on for more seasons not a fukking spoiler :stopitslime:

Any other cast members y'all could look up it would be a spoiler why does this not pertain to Jon Snow?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You fools need to chill with the spoilers. :ufdup:

I realize the show and the books are becoming closer and closer but unless G.R.R. Martin called you up like "say breh, let me outline what definitely isn't appearing on the show" keep that shyt out of the series thread.

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Since when is telling us a actor signed on for more seasons not a fukking spoiler :stopitslime:

Any other cast members y'all could look up it would be a spoiler why does this not pertain to Jon Snow?
Because nobody fukking knows for sure, it's all speculative at this point

:mindblown: Because it doesn't mean shyt!!! Characters are killed off shows while the actor is in the middle of a contract ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I knew that little kid was up to no good. :francis:

Understand why you did it though Olly.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This. nikkas need to stop saying that. Y'all making it seem like it's safe for non-book readers to go post in the Book thread or read the wiki site for the books freely.

From what I gathered, Cersei and Arya's stories are behind correct?
Yes. But they also cut out a bunch of storylines from the books, that might be used next season.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drogon like 'bytch fukk outta here, i'm finna sleep :snooze:'

Theon finally woke brehs :obama:

Stannis and his struggle army, don't worry my king we gon' rise again.........I think :mjcry:

Bytch ass Tommen hiding under his bed while his mother is getting her hairline pushed back and made to walk the skreets naked. Ain't no way to treat a queen :to:

Jons squad swerving him by using Benjens name in vain, fukk Olly :pacspit:, these Crows ain't loyal :sadbron:

''You want the good girl, but you need the bad pussay'' :leon:

FrankenMountain gonna be bussing some more heads :demonic:

All my sets have taken major losses, which one of y'all wants to recruit a Sellsword Poster with excellent stanning skills :bryan: