Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Something I thought about. What if Kit Harrington isn't lying. Maybe he is NOT coming back for season 6. Because his scenes for season 6 had already been filmed. They had Melissandre at the Wall with Davos. They could be doing where they only are using him for 2 episodes next season and wanted to keep his death under wraps. So they filmed his season 6 scenes during season 5.

Something I never thought of. Dan and Dave might've thought ahead. They knew everyone would be scouring the season 5 shoots to see if Kit was filming. Notice HBO gave GAME OF THRONES a 2 season pickup with season 5 & 6 (it's only been 1 season at a time before). It could be Dan and Dave requested that because they had in mind how they would pull off the surprise of Kit's return.
he's not coming back unless the witch bring him back but that's a reach

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stannis should of went half on a shadow baby with that red witch when she was trying to get frisky.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm 100% convinced the big homey Kang Stannis is still alive and will play a big part in rescuing Sansa. YES!!! We out here so fukking heavy!!! #Stannisset #Weouthere #FukkwitusUknowegotit #1trukang #seeusintheflames #yallothersetsisweak #ramseyanddemisfukkbois #Shireenmadethesacrifice @tarthset #freedaguy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Melisandre is horrible. They're acting like we didn't just see her ensure Stannis of victory and then dip before the battle even took place because she knew it was a wrap -- after she broiled a little girl alive to prevent the L. Melisandre is a rank amateur in the lord of light shyt on the show. Only thing she did that actually worked was the shadow goon. Robb got killed for fukking over his bannermen. Joffrey got killed for being a petulant child, and Balon Greyjoy is still breathing.:mjlol:

Even though I'm a Stark loyalist there's a part of me hat would be on some
stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif
shyt if Jon is dead-dead. It would be the ultimate, "Oh, so you think you can predict shyt? Enhhhhh. Wrong," salute to the fans.

I'd stopped watching, but I'd have a tremendous respect for the writers' gangster.

I told people they'd probably kill Jon last year, when he gained a bunch of fans. :manny:

I like the show but let's be real here....them killing off well liked characters isn't some ground breaking shyt any more.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nah Stannis. She look like she was giving him feels right before the battle but he wasn't with it.
Got it. He was pretty disgusted by her at that point. He was still upset that Shireen asked him to do that to her, he really didn't want to, but she insisted. Beautiful little angel.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A nikka is tempted to check spoilers. Can't wait a year. :mjcry:

Ain't no more spoilers brah :manny:

The show is caught up with the books now

That's not true. There's plenty that hasn't been covered from the book that could still be used.

:what:
This. nikkas need to stop saying that. Y'all making it seem like it's safe for non-book readers to go post in the Book thread or read the wiki site for the books freely.