Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more and more I think about it, I think Kit has already filmed his season 6 scenes during season 5. HBO gave them a two season pickup, because Dan and Dave thought this out ahead of time. This would give them the perfect opportunity to hide Jon's resurrection if they already shot the scenes during season 5.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yahoo's front page with the spoiler.:pacspit:

i just finished the episode but i knew snow was gonna die.

they weren't even coy with it either. talmbout "huge character death" with a picture of jon snow next to it.:snoop:
:francis: "Game of Thrones" is the 1 show where you CANNOT wait to watch the newest episode later in the week. You have to watch it live or later that night.

Whenever big shyt happens (Red Wedding, Purple Wedding, major character deaths, & etc), the mainstream media will spoil it the next day.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Sadly, I don't think Stannis is dead. The last thing he said to Brienne was "do your duty." That would have made her think of her oath to Catelyn and her duty to protect the Stark kids. She probably scooped up Stannis and is going to trade him to the Bolton's for Sansa.

Her first oath was to protect the king stannis kills as the shadow when we first meet her. She was upholding that oath. If there's one thing about brienne is she stands by her word. Dude is gone baby gone

Daps
This fat muthafukka killed everybody....everybody :mjcry:

Yet bytch ass Jamie Lannister breathes on :pacspit:

No fukking way Jon Snow is dead...no way...Melle Mel's gonna resurect him right? RIGHT!?!?? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I have over 100 pages to read through in here, but I just had to get this off my chest first.