Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm on the wall with these fukkboys my brethren in black :patrice:

Them boys ain't loyal!

At least for this moment and till next year. #RamseySet is by the strongest faction.

Everyone else is either dead or recouping from some devestating lost.

Plus since he hasn't had an L, you can technically say he currently holds the longest winning streak :lolbron:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
this might be the stan in me talking but jon is the first death I felt was a reach. they built up his character to be be completely loyal to the nightswatch. they even put extra emphasis on that by having him turn down stannis this season. so jon going for the wildlings and disregarding the feelings of the nightswatch people completely went against the character they made him out to be. he had to know it would end in a mutiny. there was too much history and bloodshed with the wildlings for him to believe it would be all good. and then the way they killed him with that weak ass uncle shyt. no way he falls for that simple shyt. this one just feels like jon died because shock deaths have become the norm now. I know it's in the books but still....I gotta believe even for the book readers it had to be like "really"?:comeon:......or maybe the build up to his death was done much better in the books:yeshrug:

It's done better in the books. There's a build up and Jon is warned that he needs to watch his back but he's :manny: / :childplease: about it because of who tells him. shyt happens, Jon makes an announcement that pisses off a lot of the Night Watch on top of everything else going on. A scuffle happens where some of Jon's biggest haters takes the opportunity to stab him up (btw Thorne wasn't there for it).

Still shocking but makes more sense than being lured off somewhere based off some rumor that his uncle is still alive :dead:
:francis: Reading this thread through out this Season, spoke volumes how much folks who regularly post in this thread need to just go ahead & read the books.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I thought about. What if Kit Harrington isn't lying. Maybe he is NOT coming back for season 6. Because his scenes for season 6 had already been filmed. They had Melissandre at the Wall with Davos. They could be doing where they only are using him for 2 episodes next season and wanted to keep his death under wraps. So they filmed his season 6 scenes during season 5.

Something I never thought of. Dan and Dave might've thought ahead. They knew everyone would be scouring the season 5 shoots to see if Kit was filming. Notice HBO gave GAME OF THRONES a 2 season pickup with season 5 & 6 (it's only been 1 season at a time before). It could be Dan and Dave requested that because they had in mind how they would pull off the surprise of Kit's return.

Last edited: