Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Please tell me how to apply makeup to her entire body and prevent it from smearing from sweat in hot ass Spain :beli:
women do it all the time in weddings, body makeup/concealer is much thicker than regular shyt you put on your face, and it lasts thru sweat (some women wear it to the beach to cover stretch marks). quite a few of my friends had their tats covered on their wedding day

this is a consumer product, professionals have way more choices http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod540042

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why did she drop the ring?

I was thinking

so her search party can find her....Then, I though that ring must symbolize her marriage to a man that is dead, maybe that is seen as a threat to the Dothraki, now I'm thinking, maybe she plans to marry the current leader of the Dothraki to take over his army, and that ring would make her less desirable...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why did she drop the ring?
not really sure, i dont remember a ring before that, in book or show

i'd guess either to let jorah nem know where she was or maybe because the dothraki are aware of other customs on Essos and would kill her for remarrying when she should be in Dosh Khaleen, where all widowed khaleesis live the rest of their lives after their khal husband dies

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Anyone care to chime in on this?
:patrice:
some of them yeah, but i dont think it's standard. let's assume just because of sheer proximity that they have more valyrian arakhs than westeros does swords. there might be something to that :ehh:

i think she's going there anyway, with or without that factor, but the idea will pop up probably