Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
is it time for the book and show threads to call a truce:lupe:

F8aVqR.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Watching the finale for the fourth time today - Bronn's face when the chick tells him he needs a bad p*ssy always has me :dead:

Don't how he managed it but dude's face was a combination of :ohhh::sadcam::takedat::patrice::merchant::why::whoo::ohlawd: all in one

:russ:

Think the finale is getting a lot of unfair flack though for the pacing. If you watch as a standalone ep it does move kind of fast but watching 8, 9 and 10 back to back, the sheer fukkery and spectacle from hard home is :damn:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Jon really burn his hand tho? Or did he just react because he expected it to hurt...

How did that man come back to life at Castle Black?...Is a white walker around?....

Something is up...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Remember the battle with the Hound and the leader of the brotherhood without banners? After the hound killed him, he was brought back to life... :sas2:

Remember how important he was to the story?

Magic exists, but not for the major players, playa

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:laff:
*Wakes up*....

Melisandre: "The lawd of light favors you for sacrificing your daughter. He blessed us by melting some snow. Praise the lawd :duck:"

Stannis
:
"Yeah, ok. We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*walks outside*.....

Soldier:
"Ay Stannis, lemme holla at you real quick. SOoo, last night, a bunch of scaredy ass cowards hauled ass on us. shyt's fukked up out here :upsetfavre: "

Stannis: "How many :sitdown:?"

Soldier
:
"Ummm, *mumbles calculations* carry the one *mumbles some more*.....'bout half. What are we gonna do :lupe:"

Stannis: " We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier:
"Ummm.....you need to see something :merchant:"

*Goes to the woods and sees grief-stricken wife hanging from a tree*

Stannis:
"Damn :wow:......but.....We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier: "Cool.........Oh, and that big titted redhead bish swerved out on you too, mane :patrice:"

Stannis: "Aight......We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*Gets to winterfell*

Stannis
: "We'll start the siege in the morning :birdman:"

Soldier
: "There won't be a siege in the morning :mjcry:"

*sees horses coming up the ridge*

Stannis: "Welp :francis:"

Edit: It even looked like some of his soldiers in the back started running before the battle even started

:mjlol:

*Laying against a tree after getting sliced and immobilized by some young punks *

Brianne: " :ufdup: You know I was there when you used black magic to kill Renly, right? You know I gotta kill you, right?"

Stannis: " Go'on and do it bih, I don't care :flabbynsick:"

Stannis went out like Stringer

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Remember how important he was to the story?

Magic exists, but not for the major players, playa

I'm not rooting for Jon Snow... Check the damn Avatar!!!

But i'm just pointing out FACTS from the show!

Resurrections happen, it has happened on the show...

By killing Jon Snow it releases him from his vows to the nights watch... So if he were to come back to life as Jon Stark he would be able to rally all the troops to take back Winterfell, Wildlings would follow him... he saved their asses from death, there are several thousand sell swords around that abandoned Stannis's cause, then all the karstarks and other families would join in to take back the north.