Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
#Stannisset checking in

The Lord of light already blessing us:blessed:

may he guide us to a win:blessed:

Stannis know he bout to still win

Don't worry brethren...the episode has just merely begun....

:heh: :russ: :laff:

Stannis set went out like bytches... holy shyt i cant tell what was worse
Stannis's gauntlet of Ls in the first 3 minutes of the show or Cersais gauntlet of Shame...

Build up 4 whole seasons just to get slaughtered in 5 minutes brehs :damn: :mjlol: :umad:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Yo......Kit Harrington is trolling HARD about this Jon Snow death

Claims its permanent
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

BULL shyt

Not a chance in hell. Makes ZERO narrative sense and destroys multiple seasons of foreshadowing his importance

I just read the interview in your link, and I'm almost sure now; we WON'T see him any of NEXT SEASON, but he'll be back after that.
It makes sense, given that they are proven to leave whole character arcs out of an entire season (think Bran and Rickon), and they need to get back to that

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
you wrong if you believe King Stannis died:salute:

#StannisMovement til 2017
Even if he ain't dead...his claim to the throne is. Took two L's in the battlefield, has no army, no heir, no queen, and his BEST hope is as a prisoner to a female and her squire.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dudes still falling for Kit Harrington's trolling about being dead for good:mjlol:

Lemme put it this way.....as someone who has invested a large amount of time into this story and all its ins and outs and theories and character development, the chances of Jon not returning is 0.000%

Read the zeroes

The show would instantly hit Lost status if he was dead. Not gonna happen.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:heh: :russ: :laff:

Stannis set went out like bytches... holy shyt i cant tell what was worse
Stannis's gauntlet of Ls in the first 3 minutes of the show or Cersais gauntlet of Shame...

Build up 4 whole seasons just to get slaughtered in 5 minutes brehs :damn: :mjlol: :umad:
it aint over till it's over:mjcry:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
She isn't "alive" per se in the book but is rather undead. Beric Dondarrion (sp) found her corpse in a river after the Red Wedding and used his powers (Side Note: He's the guy who fought the Hound back in Season 3 in that cave...when he got chopped in half he was resurrected by Thoros of Myr for the 7th time...see the video below) to resurrect her but in the process of doing so he dies for good.

As an undead person, she becomes Lady Stoneheart and also runs the Brotherhood Without Banners on a campaign to kill all Lannisters, Freys and their supporters.

So are we allowing book spoilers now?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I just read the interview in your link, and I'm almost sure now; we WON'T see him any of NEXT SEASON, but he'll be back after that.
It makes sense, given that they are proven to leave whole character arcs out of an entire season (think Bran and Rickon), and they need to get back to that

At the earliest we'll probably see him season finale of next season 6, if not season 7 for sure.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Dudes still falling for Kit Harrington's trolling about being dead for good:mjlol:

Lemme put it this way.....as someone who has invested a large amount of time into this story and all its ins and outs and theories and character development, the chances of Jon not returning is 0.000%

Read the zeroes

The show would instantly hit Lost status if he was dead. Not gonna happen.

nikkas really need to look up character building.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think storywise it is impossible to leave Jon dead for the whole season. One, the way the revival works, I didn't think Jon could be dead that long. At this point NONE of us know what will happen. Because we have reached the end of the books GRRM has written. So it's all speculation. But I believe Jon will be brought back by episode 4 at the latest of next season.