Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So safe to say that won't be in the show. Saving the resurrection of Jon Snow for the biggest comeback since Jordan wearing the 45.
Well the guy that plays as Jon said in an interview with EW that he's absolutely not coming back and that his character is in fact dead. The rumors around is salary being budgeted across another 2 seasons or so were confirmed as false from him. He basically said that its the nature of GoT...many characters die before they can realize their true potential and just like Ed and Rob..he too bit the bullet too soon.

With that said though, even if the other Crows didn't kill Jon; logistically, they really didn't have a solution:

• Their dead adds to the ranks of the wights;
  • They didn't have nearly enough dragonglass to equip the Free Folk, Crows and Stannis' army;
    • By the way I should say "Stannis' Army :mjlol:" in that we obviously put the cart way ahead of the horse in just assuming that Stannis would crush the buildings against the Boltons..we all see how that turned out
  • Valyrian Steel: oh yeah they only had one fukking sword with it and didn't even know where to find any (oh yeah we got Brinne's Oathkeeper and the other sword Tyin gave to Joffery's bytch ass so we'll be aaight :troll:)

I'm pissed that Jon got that work the most but that conversation he had with Sam (and the fact that people in this thread brought up the same subject two weeks ago after Hardhome) confirmed my concerns about the success of his campaign.

It looks like they may shift the focus on the White Walker campaign to Bran and those Children...Sam is surely going to play a significant role too.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
That's not true. There's plenty that hasn't been covered from the book that could still be used.

:what:

Bruh, after 5 seasons of this show, you should've learned by now to let it go....... ain't no resurrections and half stepping in this game :whew:

Favorite character dies, that's just what that is :wow:
Remember the battle with the Hound and the leader of the brotherhood without banners? After the hound killed him, he was brought back to life... :sas2:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Martin has said multiple times that the story is fluid. If that nikka wants to kill Jon Snow for good he will.

Ya'll nikkas are starting to sound like the people crying over Ned Starks death. They had to show you that nikkas head on a spike before you would believe it.

With that being said I think they will bring him back.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So what if Jon Snow is a true Targaryen, and when the Nights Watch tries to burn him...............he doesn't burn??!?! :ooh:
Chances of this are slim considering Jon burned his hand in season 1. But I guess there's more than one way to be reborn from fire.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Martin has said multiple times that the story is fluid. If that nikka wants to kill Jon Snow for good he will.

Ya'll nikkas are starting to sound like the people crying over Ned Starks death. They had to show you that nikkas head on a spike before you would believe it.

With that being said I think they will bring him back.
Dog, i've been going thru this with my people since this morning. it's this internet era that we're in where we believe nothing unless the shyt is on video.

Stannis is alive? forreal...just because they didn't show Brienne slicing the mothafukkas face off? the dude was barely able to move, he was bleeding out from the achilles anyway, she vowed to kill him because she's a soldier & swore to it, she asked for any last words, he told her to get it over with, and she took a gigantic hack with the sword. what the fukk else do people need to see? :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes still falling for Kit Harrington's trolling about being dead for good:mjlol:

Lemme put it this way.....as someone who has invested a large amount of time into this story and all its ins and outs and theories and character development, the chances of Jon not returning is 0.000%

Read the zeroes

The show would instantly hit Lost status if he was dead. Not gonna happen.
its simple.

check his IMDB...either he's got more acting gigs coming up...or :mjpls:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Dog, i've been going thru this with my people since this morning. it's this internet era that we're in where we believe nothing unless the shyt is on video.

Stannis is alive? forreal...just because they didn't show Brienne slicing the mothafukkas face off? the dude was barely able to move, he was bleeding out from the achilles anyway, she vowed to kill him because she's a soldier & swore to it, she asked for any last words, he told her to get it over with, and she took a gigantic hack with the sword. what the fukk else do people need to see? :mindblown:

If you don't see the death on the show you never assume they are dead.. TV 101

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I don't think that works if they are dead... Remember they just burned the Maester Aemon Targaryen after he died at the wall
ohhhh...duh. good point.
No but Vicerys was burned with liquid gold. Maybe only the true "dragons" like KellyC can withstand fire. Maybe Jon has that same ability.
jMmxmM4.png

But then again Jon's hand was burned when he was defending Mormont from the walker all those seasons ago.
RJPSh.png