Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there has been PLENTY of foreshadowing this season indicating Jon Snow will be back

you think they added those Melisandre/Jon Snow interactions into the season for no reason whatsoever?

I mean they laid it on THICK in the past episode with the Sam/Ollie scene when Sam said "Jon Snow always comes back"

Im not even considering that Snow is gone
:yeshrug:

I just am taking it in as I watch, haven't been getting into online discussions or looking for where the story will go. I honestly didn't think about him coming back in some form until I read this thread. I just chalked it up as him dying like his father did. Trusting those who wanted him dead.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I just am taking it in as I watch, haven't been getting into online discussions or looking for where the story will go. I honestly didn't think about him coming back in some form until I read this thread. I just chalked it up as him dying like his father did. Trusting those who wanted him dead.
I think they have hinted at him being too powerful/important to go out like that, with no further purpose

They just had him kill a Whitewalker 2 episodes ago, there aint a fukking chance in hell they kill him off right after

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think they have hinted at him being too powerful/important to go out like that

No Such Thing

tumblr_naoy74Y4Ih1s6ns7wo1_250.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true. There's plenty that hasn't been covered from the book that could still be used.
For what tho?

There's plenty that got left behind but it got left behind for a reason. There are only two seasons left they gotta wrap this shyt up

I'm not saying them backtracking is impossible, but it's unlikely as fukk

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I think they have hinted at him being too powerful/important to go out like that, with no further purpose

They just had him kill a Whitewalker 2 episodes ago, there aint a fukking chance in hell they kill him off right after
And the crazy thing is he only told one person that the Valerian steel will kill the walkers

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats a mystery. Perhaps they have a plan to take down the Wall? Perhaps they have visions into the future like Bran does and see it falling?

Some people think that the Wall might be ready to fall right now. The tale that is told is that "the Wall will stand as long as the Nights Watch remain true"

Maybe the Nights Watch will destroy the magic holding the Wall together losing sight of the true threat and murdering Jon over some wildlings?

Gonna be an interesting final 2-3 seasons.....

:ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does being blind force her to be a nobody though? Just a thought.

I see her turning it into a strength somehow actually

Maybe Bran teaches her how to warg? :leon:

Man, it's just depressing brehs. You watch an entire season with Arya learning how to be an assassin only for her to disobey and be made blind.

Every House caught a major L in this Finale, but somehow someway, the Lannisters find a way to catch a W through it all with Cersei getting a Super Goon on deck.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
*Wakes up*....

Melisandre: "The lawd of light favors you for sacrificing your daughter. He blessed us by melting some snow. Praise the lawd :duck:"

Stannis
:
"Yeah, ok. We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*walks outside*.....

Soldier:
"Ay Stannis, lemme holla at you real quick. SOoo, last night, a bunch of scaredy ass cowards hauled ass on us. shyt's fukked up out here :upsetfavre: "

Stannis: "How many :sitdown:?"

Soldier
:
"Ummm, *mumbles calculations* carry the one *mumbles some more*.....'bout half. What are we gonna do :lupe:"

Stannis: " We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier:
"Ummm.....you need to see something :merchant:"

*Goes to the woods and sees grief-stricken wife hanging from a tree*

Stannis:
"Damn :wow:......but.....We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier: "Cool.........Oh, and that big titted redhead bish swerved out on you too, mane :patrice:"

Stannis: "Aight......We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*Gets to winterfell*

Stannis
: "We'll start the siege in the morning :birdman:"

Soldier
: "There won't be a siege in the morning :mjcry:"

*sees horses coming up the ridge*

Stannis: "Welp :francis:"

Edit: It even looked like some of his soldiers in the back started running before the battle even started

:mjlol:

*Laying against a tree after getting sliced and immobilized by some young punks *

Brianne: " :ufdup: You know I was there when you used black magic to kill Renly, right? You know I gotta kill you, right?"

Stannis: " Go'on and do it bih, I don't care :flabbynsick:"

Breh :laff: :laff: :laff: :dead: :dead: :dead: