Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
one of the many storylines the good show runners decided wasnt important enough to keep :beli:. there's a ton of shyt that didnt make it into the show and this was the most disappointing one.
I'm glad they took this out her coming back would lessen the impact of john getting resurrected.

To many characters getting resurrected kinda cheapens it and lessens the fear.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just got the chance to watch, all I have to say right now is....

So Jon snow survived a war with the whitewalkers, took on a whitewalker one on one and won, only to go back to castle black and get killed by a kid.

shyt was equivalent to Omars death in The Wire. Survived Michael, Chris and Snoop, to get killed by fukking Kenard.

Yes I'm :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Just got the chance to watch, all I have to say right now is....

So Jon snow survived a war with the whitewalkers, took on a whitewalker one on one and won, only to go back to castle black and get killed by a kid.

shyt was equivalent to Omars death in The Wire. Survived Michael, Chris and Snoop, to get killed by fukking Kenard.

Yes I'm :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

He be back as a stark not a snow.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Ain't no more spoilers brah :manny:
That's not true. There's plenty that hasn't been covered from the book that could still be used.

Jon snow isn't coming back... Jon stark however....
:what:

Bruh, after 5 seasons of this show, you should've learned by now to let it go....... ain't no resurrections and half stepping in this game :whew:

Favorite character dies, that's just what that is :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone heard that the Starks mother (Ned's wife, Arya/Sansa's mom) isnt really dead?
u0iZx.jpg

Was talking to this lady this morning and she was telling me she reads the books and the Starks mother is alive somewhere
She isn't "alive" per se in the book but is rather undead. Beric Dondarrion (sp) found her corpse in a river after the Red Wedding and used his powers (Side Note: He's the guy who fought the Hound back in Season 3 in that cave...when he got chopped in half he was resurrected by Thoros of Myr for the 7th time...see the video below) to resurrect her but in the process of doing so he dies for good.

As an undead person, she becomes Lady Stoneheart and also runs the Brotherhood Without Banners on a campaign to kill all Lannisters, Freys and their supporters.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm glad they took this out her coming back would lessen the impact of john getting resurrected.

To many characters getting resurrected kinda cheapens it and lessens the fear.
You guys keep assuming that he actually will be resurrected. It's a great prediction....but it's not fact yet. There are still a bunch of characters left and he may not return...

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
She isn't "alive" per se in the book but is rather undead. Beric Dondarrion (sp) found her corpse in a river after the Red Wedding and used his powers (Side Note: He's the guy who fought the Hound back in Season 3 in that cave...when he got chopped in half he was resurrected by Thoros of Myr for the 7th time...see the video below) to resurrect her but in the process of doing so he dies for good.

As an undead person, she becomes Lady Stoneheart and also runs the Brotherhood Without Banners on a campaign to kill all Lannisters, Freys and their supporters.

So safe to say that won't be in the show. Saving the resurrection of Jon Snow for the biggest comeback since Jordan wearing the 45.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You guys keep assuming that he actually will be resurrected. It's a great prediction....but it's not fact yet. There are still a bunch of characters left and he may not return...

Shows built around him breh. Come on.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
someone tell me why Daenerys took her ring off @Adam3000
so her people could find her... they say it in behind the episode.. if her people track her, they know she took that off right there at least

the dothraki isn't a good thing yet.. even before drogo died, jorah told her to run or they'd kill her and her baby.. they didn't want any claims for power.. and she had no power

so i guess no she's about to try and convince them she has power, without getting herself killed. and of course either drogon or the two man crew is gonna find her as well