Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Damn wheres to all the Stannis stans now? Y'all was talking shyt a week ago :russ:
tZOS8.gif
tZOS8.gif

tZOS8.gif
tZOS8.gif

I bet they were chanting 'stannisset stannisset!' right until they heard the sellswords had dipped :russ:

and when they saw the mounted boltons..
1404340122114.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Stannis thought his army was down with that sacrifice your child- magic bullsh*t:mjlol: Killed his daughter, wife merked herself and lost on the battlefield. Smart-dumb-loser azz nicca.
How you gonna kill the star Jon Snow? Didn't the other Watch members that went with Snow tell the rest that the WhiteWalkers were no joke:what:I didn't get that part.

That walk of shame was ill. Hope she goes to war with that cult. Finale was kinda rushed though

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What happened to Littlefinger ya'll? :ohhh:

I thought homie was playing high level chess, 8 moves ahead type of stuff

Then he went to take a shyt and never came back :stopitslime:
I will break it down for you, he is coming to Winterfell with men from the vail plus men from kings landing he is going to war with the Boltons now. That is for next season, when he wins he will the largest army in the 7 kingdoms. He will have the entire north rally behind Sansa. Ramsey vs Littlefinger is main event season 6.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Littlefinger ya'll? :ohhh:

I thought homie was playing high level chess, 8 moves ahead type of stuff

Then he went to take a shyt and never came back :stopitslime:

Laying low...remember he told Cersei that he was gonna rally the lords of the vale to take back winterfell. So he prolly dipped back out to the Eryie to call his banners now that word prolly got out that Stannis was annihilated and Ramsay is back in the castle.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What Stannis did was appalling and it's hard to follow someone who committed such an atrocity, but he is the one true king and he's just proven why he's the only one strong enough to keep the iron throne.

Just like God the Father sent his only begotten son to die for the sins of humanity, Stannis sent his perfect and sinless daughter to die for the sins of the incompetent Starks. Stannis experienced the ultimate loss so that when the White Walkers come to threaten our own children, he will have the strength to defeat them.

Stannis the One True King went through that so we wouldn't have to:wow:

I will not abandon #StannisSet because doing that would mean the Princess Shireen's sacrifice was in vain, and that is an outcome I find unacceptable. As long as Stannis is alive I will follow him to the gates of hell because the prosperity of the realm depends on his ascension to the throne.

Sacrificed baby girl to save millions and the realm:mjcry:

If that aint the ultimate act of heroism, I don't know what is:wow:.

Cats wanna act like these scenes never happened:mjlol:

The King who cares:wow: ,The King who acknowledges the White Walker threat and The King who will save the realm and it's inhabitants at any cost.

A king who puts the needs of the many of above the needs of the few or one(himself):mjcry:.

#Stannisetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

So fukking powerful!! We truly are not worthy, Westeros don't deserve a king like this, but they gonna get it anyway :whoo::to:

So Stannis puts the needs of the many above the needs of the few or one, makes the ultimate and most selfless sacrifice to save millions and the realm yet he's a POS?:mjlol:. That's the ultimate hero.

Winter is coming:ufdup: The realm needs to be united before the war only one man is out there trying to make that happen, his name is Stannis Baretheon, The one true king of Westeros.

#Stannissetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

:mjlol:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
right, rank the seasons boys:

1. #4 - on account off battle of the wall :blessed:, fukkin joffery dying:salute:, hound getting done in by a girl :mjlol:, littlefinger HoH :whoa:, tyrion handing out Ls to #lset and #whoresets :obama:
  2. #5 - hardhome :damn::ohlawd::whoo:, shireen and stannisset reaping Ls :mjcry::ufdup:, sandsnakes bytch :noah:, motherfukkin dragon ridin khaleesi:salute::ohlawd::blessed:
  3. #3 - red wedding :merchant:, dracarys :gladbron:, podricks magical dikk :heh:, karl motherfukkin tanner :salute:, red god ressurecting his followers :demonic:, littlefinger's "chaos is a ladder"-speech :dwillhuh: