Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Episode was meh....

Clearly it was rushed and attempted to finish up alot of stories in an hour. Felt as if I was watching a GOT highlight reel with the way things were just thrown together, not enough episode tension to get the payoff you would expect with the deaths and events. Season would have been better if they took parts of the final episode and thrown it into earlier episodes.

Cersi was CGI you dumb n1ggas, you can tell her face was CGI'd on a body and whenever they didn't show her face it was a body double.

So they completely skip out on a bolton stannis show down which was wack, I'm sure stannis is alive due to not showing his death. This show will show you death's if people die so I wish you idiots would stop wondering if Theon and Sansa are dead.

Used up the budget on Episode 8. Plus this wasn't gonna be a significant battle anyway.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Used up the budget on Episode 8. Plus this wasn't gonna be a significant battle anyway.

I get all that, but it's like here is the march and then cut to the dead bodies, could have at least shown a clash up close of a sword or two. Jsut better ways to do a build up an dleave the fight to imagination.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I get all that, but it's like here is the march and then cut to the dead bodies, could have at least shown a clash up close of a sword or two. Jsut better ways to do a build up an dleave the fight to imagination.

Think they way the presented it, made it more like Stannis team was crushed, baring no significance to showing the fight.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm convinced you're either trolling or just stupid. How the fukk do you not know what's going on? You said there was no build up, but what do you think has been happening this whole season? You dont know why Elleria poisoned Myrcella? You don't know how or why Arya killed Trant? You don't know how Stannis ended up at Winterfell? You don't why Cersei had to take that walk? You don't know why Thorne turned on Jon? You don't know why Reek turned back into Theon and helped Sansa?

:mjlol:@all over the place. Keep up slow nikka

I quite clearly mean in the actual episode itself:comeon: I've already said this. Everything was rushed as fukk and structurally it was a mess. How the fukk do you "kill off" Jon Snow and Stannis and only give them combined 5 minutes in the episode itself. Shyt was half-assed.

I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending it to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure in the next season they're going to show him invading the north and well see what happens, Most likely he wins some how. His plan is working so far.

Maybe. He banked on Stannis winning though. For a dude who's supposed to know everything that's as big an L as the one Stannis took

or maybe he doesn't care about Sansa :pachaha:
Mel was all happy when she saw that ice melting :mjlol:

Mel had Stanny burn Shireen so she could get the fukk up outta there. She seen in the flames that the Boltons was about to rain that L-fire :mjpls:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
anyone else just throw in the towel and look at spoiler, i guess alot of people liked this season...but im just losing my interest with this show.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Maybe. He banked on Stannis winning though. For a dude who's supposed to know everything that's as big an L as the one Stannis took

or maybe he doesn't care about Sansa :pachaha:

Mel had Stanny burn Shireen so she could get the fukk up outta there. She seen in the flames that the Boltons was about to rain that L-fire :mjpls:
I doubt he does, He just wants to be king, Sansa is a plus.