Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read the book yet but have been reading up a bit and some readers think they may introduce her next season. Is she alive on some lord of the light shyt?

I think they are probably saving that big resurrection moment in the show for Jon.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I haven't read the book yet but have been reading up a bit and some readers think they may introduce her next season. Is she alive on some lord of the light shyt?

i dont think thats ever gonna get introduced honestly. its too late now and all the other moving parts of that storyline got shifted way out of position.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
tumblr_n1masdKTcH1rsjbaso1_r1_500.gif
King Littlefinger. Also to make that poster mad when I say he is my father figure. Happy Father's Day my hero!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It's all over the place fukk is going on?
I'm convinced you're either trolling or just stupid. How the fukk do you not know what's going on? You said there was no build up, but what do you think has been happening this whole season? You dont know why Elleria poisoned Myrcella? You don't know how or why Arya killed Trant? You don't know how Stannis ended up at Winterfell? You don't why Cersei had to take that walk? You don't know why Thorne turned on Jon? You don't know why Reek turned back into Theon and helped Sansa?

:mjlol:@all over the place. Keep up slow nikka

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Great ep

Stannis with how many L's in about 10 mins
:mjlol:

Ayra going fully Dexter mode
:demonic:

But like I said last week, she isnt fully faceless etc if she still has a list
:ufdup:

Sansa so damn slow
:shaq2:

Damn Dany give your Dragon a rest, just saved you ass and wounded in process, let him chill
:what:

"c*nt"
:bryan:

Jon Snow
:mjcry:

But look who's back at the wall
:jawalrus:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
What happened to Littlefinger ya'll? :ohhh:

I thought homie was playing high level chess, 8 moves ahead type of stuff

Then he went to take a shyt and never came back :stopitslime:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Has anyone heard that the Starks mother (Ned's wife, Arya/Sansa's mom) isnt really dead?
u0iZx.jpg

Was talking to this lady this morning and she was telling me she reads the books and the Starks mother is alive somewhere

You mean lady stoneheart, she was meant to be come back soon after she was killed (in the books)

But I read this on a site "Weiss and Benioff recently hinted that characters and storylines from Martin's books previously ignored in Thrones may make reappearances in future seasons. Meaning we could still see Lady Stoneheart and Victarian Greyjoy on the small screen."

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Good, then just:camby:now because they are all alive

Theon and Sansa arent supposed to be thought of as dead. Have you ever watched a TV show before? Its a classic cliffhanger. They jumped into a giant snowbank, not onto the ground

The power of resurrection has been foreshadowed and teased since SEASON 2....Mel's obsession with Jon has been teased since the end of SEASON 4.....if he is resurrected it will have been long foreshadowed. Not a cop out.

The only fake-out tease on that list is Stannis. But LMAO at "mickey mouse shyt".....a show that has killed more major characters than anything ever and one death tease is a mickey mouse?

:camby:
I'll never understand why crehs get so tight when you disagree with something about their favorite show. You got it :tu: :heh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Episode was meh....

Clearly it was rushed and attempted to finish up alot of stories in an hour. Felt as if I was watching a GOT highlight reel with the way things were just thrown together, not enough episode tension to get the payoff you would expect with the deaths and events. Season would have been better if they took parts of the final episode and thrown it into earlier episodes.

Cersi was CGI you dumb n1ggas, you can tell her face was CGI'd on a body and whenever they didn't show her face it was a body double.

So they completely skip out on a bolton stannis show down which was wack, I'm sure stannis is alive due to not showing his death. This show will show you death's if people die so I wish you idiots would stop wondering if Theon and Sansa are dead.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
What happened to Littlefinger ya'll? :ohhh:

I thought homie was playing high level chess, 8 moves ahead type of stuff

Then he went to take a shyt and never came back :stopitslime:
Pretty sure in the next season they're going to show him invading the north and well see what happens, Most likely he wins some how. His plan is working so far.