Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Brydgang all day everyday. Bum as sets its only so long fake sets can survive. Littlefinger can make your set the right set .

xTiTnyOaOSBwu790By.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My thinking is there has to be something different with how Snow is brought back. It won't be the average kiss of fire but something deeper. Maybe Melisandre will burn herself at the pyre expecting to revive Stannis but bring back Snow instead with more powerful magic since she's sacrificing herself...Idk...I think Jon has to come back and fulfill the prophecy so a shadow jon doesn't seem to fit.
When preparing for Snow’s death scene, the director says he handpicked the extras to play the Night’s Watch, and they recited the group’s oath before filming began.

“We said it together,” Nutter says. “I wanted them to get into it.”

Nutter predicts fans of the show, and of Harington in particular, will be devastated. “The viewers have spent time getting to know what a good guy and true hero he is. They get emotionally invested in the characters. They become part of their family. This experience will be just as powerful as the response to the Red Wedding.”

Although Cersei (Lena Headey) survived the bloodbath, she didn’t get out of the finale unscathed. Aside from these climactic deaths, the other scene that everyone’s talking about is Cersei’s trial with the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). He delivers her punishment, and it’s a doozy: Cersei’s head is shaved and she must walk naked through the town.

“It’s like nothing you’ve seen before on television,” Nutter says. “Lena was magical to work with. This is Emmyworthy stuff.”

Nutter doesn’t know what’s happening next season. But one thing is for sure: There’s one less good guy to root for and one less Stark to vie for the Iron Throne. From the director. Jon is dead end of his chapter.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Has anyone heard that the Starks mother (Ned's wife, Arya/Sansa's mom) isnt really dead?
u0iZx.jpg

Was talking to this lady this morning and she was telling me she reads the books and the Starks mother is alive somewhere

one of the many storylines the good show runners decided wasnt important enough to keep :beli:. there's a ton of shyt that didnt make it into the show and this was the most disappointing one.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon prolly becomes one of the actual white walkers not one of the grunts but one of the dudes decked in all white with the armor and shyt. Dude prolly is just pure vengence just rides on the north and eventually onto kingslanding where coincidentally(or not :troll:) Queen dragon is either on her way or already there and in the end fire beats ice so gg land is saved queen is queen, starks get there revenge(somewhat), and everything is wrapped up neatly.

Horus

Rookie
Daps
I view this little nikka Ollie similar to a Lion. Once a lion gets a taste of human flesh they need to be put down. After he killed Ygritte he got that taste fam, I knew at that point this boy was gone. There are some wild (and VERY solid) theories about Jon from fans of the books.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I don't even want them to bring back Snow....They should have never let him get shanked up and die like that. shyt was too much. :mjcry:

And I got a STRONG feeling Stannis didn't die, she probably missed on purpose and let him live. The fact that they always show a characters "death" on screen and then they just so happen to cut away from his tells me something is up.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
one of the many storylines the good show runners decided wasnt important enough to keep :beli:. there's a ton of shyt that didnt make it into the show and this was the most disappointing one.
I haven't read the book yet but have been reading up a bit and some readers think they may introduce her next season. Is she alive on some lord of the light shyt?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Jon prolly becomes one of the actual white walkers not one of the grunts but one of the dudes decked in all white with the armor and shyt. Dude prolly is just pure vengence just rides on the north and eventually onto kingslanding where coincidentally(or not :troll:) Queen dragon is either on her way or already there and in the end fire beats ice so gg land is saved queen is queen, starks get there revenge(somewhat), and everything is wrapped up neatly.

white walkers would be full of Nights watch rejects :mjlol:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jon is dead tbh. They left the hound poked up the same way in season 4 and his was more open-ended. Melissandre has shown herself to be a false prophet. I'll be surprised if Davos doesn't get at her by the start of season 6.

she's not false, she just believe in her own hype too much. cant see the trees for the forest (to flip that saying). she's good at the broad, vague stuff but the small details she misses

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
they really should bring back Benjen make him a POV character and show how he survives beyond the wall and him getting back into the game