Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Luckily her dumb ass arrived in time. Also we need to get Ghost back in the cut. Hope he straight eats that little c*nt Olly
I hope she somehow brings Jon back. But there will probably be something fukked up about him.

Wasn't there a dude that got killed but kept being brought back like a savegame? They need to holla at that mofukka

And LOL I hope Ghost really does eat Olly. Demonic little fukk

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope she somehow brings Jon back. But there will probably be something fukked up about him.

Wasn't there a dude that got killed but kept being brought back like a savegame? They need to holla at that mofukka

And LOL I hope Ghost really does eat Olly. Demonic little fukk

Lord Beric mentioned that you always lose a bit of something of yourself when you come back.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Nightswatch really...really needs to see wtf the White Walkers can do first hand....They are so fukking stupid and pride driven, it's so frustrating...

Cersi is gonna come back like...

latest

And she coming straight for that butch- dyke looking nun...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That karma is real.....Stannis had to go..
Those last scenes were great...seeing Cersei do that walk of shame was crazy....who the fukk what 10 foot tall Knight guard???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Nightswatch really...really needs to see wtf the White Walkers can do first hand....They are so fukking stupid and pride driven, it's so frustrating...

Cersi is gonna come back like...

latest

And she coming straight for that butch- dyke looking nun...
Cersei about to ride on these bytch nikkas :banderas:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Lord Beric mentioned that you always lose a bit of something of yourself when you come back.
Damn. Thanks for the reminder breh
I wonder what of Jon will be lost? His memory of his family? His righteousness? His fighting skill? Damn I don't want the gawd Jon to be some weird shadow of himself, if he ever comes back.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
thats what I don't understand either. we have book readers even questioning if he's really dead. does the book stop following the nightswatch after this happens?.....don't they burn their people after they die?.....no other characters make mention of jon being dead?....seems like if he was gonna be resurrected it would have to be very soon after his death.

At work I sit next to a dude who has read it all and he mentions that it's only mentioned he has been stabbed up. Nothing mentions he is dead

More importantly he mentions about Jon Snow's history and says he is possibly a Targaryan, son of Rhaegar and Lynne Stark. It's not explicitly stated, but that's my theory

As I said before, the books are called Song of Ice and Fire. So I can o lay presume it's Targaryans vs White Walkers as the ultimate battle. If the Targaryan shyt is true, then John is the true successor to the Iron Throne, before Kahleesi.

One question too, did the God of light say Stannis will be king specifically? Or did she just say he will defeat Boltons? I'm just thinking how it could tie up with Jon Snow potentially coming back to reign