Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
+
From what I hear the red witch is going to bring Jon Snow back. In the book, her and snow have a sexual relationship

It explains what happened when she tried to smash Jon and why they showed her returning back to Castle Black before his death.
:why: Where the fukk you getting that? Non book readers, this is not true, don't get gassed by this fake spoiler. Someone told you wrong

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
From what I hear the red witch is going to bring Jon Snow back. In the book, her and snow have a sexual relationship

It explains what happened when she tried to smash Jon and why they showed her returning back to Castle Black before his death.

:dahell:

There's no sexual relationship between Jon and Melisandre in the books.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
are the lord or light and the faceless god brothers or something?

faceless god be talking about a life for a life....the red bytch sacrificed a life in the name of the lord of light....it's obvious to me jon aint dead....a few episodes maester samwell already told Olly....Jon always comes back...

I'm at ease...they was dropping hints to this shyt throughout the season...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is kind of a minor gripe, but it feels like every damned storyline this season ended in disappointment besides Dany's which is still up in the air (I think Tyrion and Varys will clean that ish up but it remains to be seen). Cersei's justice was light and she ended up with a super weapon. The Boltons just bodied the best strategist in Westoros like nothing. Jon Snow looks a lot more dead on the show than in the books (I still think he comes back and fulfills the prophecy though). Arya never got to pass the faceless man test (which is too bad because she showed some real skill in the book). Jamie and Bronn's quest was worthless outside of the fact that Jamie is now gonna have to work his ass off to protect the Martell prince. Brienne waited all year to see a candle and walked off right when she was needed (seriously...worst oath keeper ever, throw that sword in the bushes).

If you look back on this season, it's just a whole bunch of would-be leaders failing miserably. Thank God Dany brought in a couple of 5 star recruits to handle the city while she adds more numbers to her army. Targset is the only one with something to be hopeful about.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Sam is a reaaaal b****. This man took off as fast as he could soon as he got some cheeks. That's sounds like disloyalty to the watch :sas2: Jon should have gave him a choice or face that Janos treatment.

And speaking of a watch, clock, timer, or alarm none of that s*** getting used today. F*** em. Ain't no point of watching this s*** no more. These guys literally just killed off the best character in the show :why:

Only great characters left is Ramsay and Tyrion :whatnikka:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That red bytch better do something right
I say there's a 100% fukking chance that before the first episode of next season when it does the recap, they'll show Dondarrion and remind muhfukkas about the red priest powers.

You know Melissandra is feeling salty as fukk. Luckily her dumb ass arrived in time. Also we need to get Ghost back in the cut. Hope he straight eats that little c*nt Olly

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Did reek and sansa go YOLO of the wall? no way they made it. I guess next season will be about the lannisters vs the martels. So many cliff hangers... hope the book comes before the next season :mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say there's a 100% fukking chance that before the first episode of next season when it does the recap, they'll show Dondarrion and remind muhfukkas about the red priest powers.

You know Melissandra is feeling salty as fukk. Luckily her dumb ass arrived in time. Also we need to get Ghost back in the cut. Hope he straight eats that little c*nt Olly

Feeling salty is an understatement. She lucky Davos didn't spit in her face:pacspit:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This is kind of a minor gripe, but it feels like every damned storyline this season ended in disappointment besides Dany's which is still up in the air (I think Tyrion and Varys will clean that ish up but it remains to be seen). Cersei's justice was light and she ended up with a super weapon. The Boltons just bodied the best strategist in Westoros like nothing. Jon Snow looks a lot more dead on the show than in the books (I still think he comes back and fulfills the prophecy though). Arya never got to pass the faceless man test (which is too bad because she showed some real skill in the book). Jamie and Bronn's quest was worthless outside of the fact that Jamie is now gonna have to work his ass off to protect the Martell prince. Brienne waited all year to see a candle and walked off right when she was needed (seriously...worst oath keeper ever, throw that sword in the bushes).

If you look back on this season, it's just a whole bunch of would-be leaders failing miserably. Thank God Dany brought in a couple of 5 star recruits to handle the city while she adds more numbers to her army. Targset is the only one with something to be hopeful about.
Targset is finally really shaping up. Its impressive. I have a feeling that once the Dothraki see Drogon they'll like....get the picture. Lol

Why the fukk would Jamie protect Tristan though? Why would ole girl kill Myrcella when her nephew is going with them? Like.....breh I would immediately decapitate him and sent it back on a row boat before they even left the beach. Them Dorne hoes are the worst. Dumb ass Oberyn fukking volunteered for that shyt. Why doesn't anyone ever say that shyt to those dumb hoes?

I liked Myrcella too :to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm still like 12 pages behind in this thread so someone may have already said this, but this post is underrated

I 100% believe that Jon will come back. But if it is through resurrection, he WILL be a shadow of his former self. Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr are very clear about the rules of resurrection. A piece of you is lost in the process. Beric said he lost a piece of himself every time he was brought back.

The length of time you are dead before resurrection plays a role in how much you lose, I know that based on the more in-depth discussion about it in the book

GOD:lawd:

My thinking is there has to be something different with how Snow is brought back. It won't be the average kiss of fire but something deeper. Maybe Melisandre will burn herself at the pyre expecting to revive Stannis but bring back Snow instead with more powerful magic since she's sacrificing herself...Idk...I think Jon has to come back and fulfill the prophecy so a shadow jon doesn't seem to fit.