Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Im not sure how credible the source is but reading this interview with Kit Harington (Jon Snow) he says the character's dead for real. Had his last day on the set and all

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

-I /d-oubt he will be able to tell the truth as the book has not been completed an he will be giving a big part of the new book away

I may have to read the book as there maybe some more solid information on Jon Snow's back story and his...parentage

I think the BIGGEST give away is what the book series is called: Song of Ice and Fire

Think of the name of the material that makes Jons sword. Where does it come from? Which family is from there too?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The actress who plays Cersei is all tatted up. That's why it's CGI :francis:

300+Rise+Empire+World+Premiere+4zNbyyoPPjQx.jpg
I forgot about that.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this might be the stan in me talking but jon is the first death I felt was a reach. they built up his character to be be completely loyal to the nightswatch. they even put extra emphasis on that by having him turn down stannis this season. so jon going for the wildlings and disregarding the feelings of the nightswatch people completely went against the character they made him out to be. he had to know it would end in a mutiny. there was too much history and bloodshed with the wildlings for him to believe it would be all good. and then the way they killed him with that weak ass uncle shyt. no way he falls for that simple shyt. this one just feels like jon died because shock deaths have become the norm now. I know it's in the books but still....I gotta believe even for the book readers it had to be like "really"?:comeon:......or maybe the build up to his death was done much better in the books:yeshrug:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
From what I hear the red witch is going to bring Jon Snow back. In the book, her and snow have a sexual relationship

It explains what happened when she tried to smash Jon and why they showed her returning back to Castle Black before his death.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
this might be the stan in me talking but jon is the first death I felt was a reach. they built up his character to be be completely loyal to the nightswatch. they even put extra emphasis on that by having him turn down stannis this season. so jon going for the wildlings and disregarding the feelings of the nightswatch people completely went against the character they made him out to be. he had to know it would end in a mutiny. there was just too much history and bloodshed with the wildlings for him to believe it would be all good. and then the way they killed him with that weak ass uncle shyt. no way he falls for that simple shyt. this one just feels like jon died because shock deaths have become the norm now. I know it's in the books but still....I gotta believe even for the book readers it had to be like "really"?:comeon:......or maybe the build up to his death was done much better in the books:yeshrug:

He doesn't die in the books.

It's left as we see it on n the episodes

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He doesn't die in the books.

It's left as we see it on n the episodes
thats what I don't understand either. we have book readers even questioning if he's really dead. does the book stop following the nightswatch after this happens?.....don't they burn their people after they die?.....no other characters make mention of jon being dead?....seems like if he was gonna be resurrected it would have to be very soon after his death.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nightswatch some shortsighted fukkboys :mjcry:
That's what I don't get. Did he even tell them what happened? Cause he's telling Sam for the first time before he sends them

Seems that seeing that would make me call an ER meeting of the brothers. Like nikkas I know yall mad but listen to this shyt