Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Sohh,
I paid my respect for the LATE Jon SNOW. Now let's shyt on these fukk nikkas houses :pachaha:
Lannisters: Most Valuable Player moved to South Beach to help the Targs get the Throne :win:
Queen Mother got smutted on them streets, literally, entire Kingdom :pacspit: on her and got zero respect for her :laff:
King is a fakkit that cries in his room and can't even save his main bytch and moms from Isis, L, sign sealed delivered.
Oh, and Myrcella caught that bug :pachaha: dead by poisoning like her stepdad and brother :dead:

Starks:
Got a cripple, a mute, a blind and a violated girl on set :dead: 2 :deadrose: boys and 2 :deadmanny: girls
All they got left is Reek :pachaha:

Baratheons:
Killed his only child and heir.
Wife got killed or killed herself in the woods like a common peasant bytch.
Red bytch left the nikka with the quickness :mjlol:
Lost the battle.
Prolly deaded by Triple B, the big bird bytch, Bryenne of Tarth :dead:

Jesus christ, don't ever talk about the Targs till you nikkas get on our level
iyBZmszK0A2WT.png
Night's Watch-Byrdgang-Targset bytch
iP0SM29Y4VsqB.png
NWO
iM80Dvw4sQwPX.png

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Cersei got that Jason X now.

Stannis probably ain't dead. But damn did his ass take an L. Fried your daughter, your wife hung her self, your side chick dipped, your army got waxed, and some amazon is about to split your wig.

Arya bosses up and then gets that monkey paw. Don't know where the hell her story is headed.

:laff:
Really thinking Jon is gonna stay dead. They telegraphed the hell out of this shyt. He isn't gonna be Night's Watch anymore, probably will go join up with the wildlings.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cersei got that Jason X now.

Stannis probably ain't dead. But damn did his ass take an L. Fried your daughter, your wife hung her self, your side chick dipped, your army got waxed, and some amazon is about to split your wig.

Arya bosses up and then gets that monkey paw. Don't know where the hell her story is headed.

:laff:
Really thinking Jon is gonna stay dead. They telegraphed the hell out of this shyt. He isn't gonna be Night's Watch anymore, probably will go join up with the wildlings.
Yeah. I bet he gets revived, starts leading the wildlings and takes back winterfell.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame cliffhanger. Jon's obviously gonna be resurrected

Also, at first I thought for sure Stannis would be dead, but now I dunno...