Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jesus man you posted like 10 times in this thread and every time it was bytching about the episode, and you were the only one doing it

Whatever happened to watching a show and discussing the events that are happening? Dudes wanna just play TV Critic all the time and break down the writing and the pacing and shyt. Every week its something new....."best episode yet," "worst episode yet," "this is going too slow," "the pacing is too fast"

:beli:

This is the only episode that I've complained about:francis:

Episode was poor and rushed b it is what it is. They tried to do too much and it resulted in a mess and half-assed scenes that could have easily been better:yeshrug:.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was a somewhat decent finale. I originally thought Jon was going to die but with 2 minutes left I was like :francis:they probably ditched that idea.

I don't think this is how Jon Snow goes. He's too important of a character to die. Plus they put too much speculation surrounding his parentage. Something is up with the red witch and why she decided to come back to the wall.

I really hope Stannis isn't dead. I hope they keep him alive so he can suffer for what he's done. :birdman:

Last edited:

Juven

All Star
Daps
This was a somewhat decent finale. I originally thought Jon was going to die but with 2 minutes left I was like :francis:they probably ditched that idea.

I don't think this is how Jon Snow goes. He's too important of a character to die. Plus they put too much speculation surrounding his parentage. Something is up with the red witch and why she decided to come back to the wall.

I think she will bring jon back. the lord of the light can bring people back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dwillhuh: Why do people think Theon and Sansa are dead? People never die off screen on this show. If they do die, it's usually pretty gruesome and those are two main characters. All we saw is them jump, that's it. Who knows how they landed. :manny:

As for Stannis, again.. they cutaway for a reason. He'll be back on some prisoner shyt. :francis:

Jon might be resurrected but it probably won't be for a long time. Maybe season 7 :ld:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Lame cliffhanger. Jon's obviously gonna be resurrected

Also, at first I thought for sure Stannis would be dead, but now I dunno...

I think it's just the way he went out that have people not believing he's gone. The way they did it was just for dramatic effect. The way they immediately cut to Ramsay's bloody sword choppin up the last couple Stannis soldiers tells you that he's done. It's more artistic than just showing his head rolling on the ground.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_inline_nnhf47Wfjc1rku3fs_500.gif

Killed his bytch and killed his ass. Crows over hoes, foreign and domestic :win:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Stannis took so many L's this episode. The actor couldn't even react because so many L's were being toss.

*Wakes up*....

Melisandre: "The lawd of light favors you for sacrificing your daughter. He blessed us by melting some snow. Praise the lawd :duck:"

Stannis
:
"Yeah, ok. We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*walks outside*.....

Soldier:
"Ay Stannis, lemme holla at you real quick. SOoo, last night, a bunch of scaredy ass cowards hauled ass on us. shyt's fukked up out here :upsetfavre: "

Stannis: "How many :sitdown:?"

Soldier
:
"Ummm, *mumbles calculations* carry the one *mumbles some more*.....'bout half. What are we gonna do :lupe:"

Stannis: " We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier:
"Ummm.....you need to see something :merchant:"

*Goes to the woods and sees grief-stricken wife hanging from a tree*

Stannis:
"Damn :wow:......but.....We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier: "Cool.........Oh, and that big titted redhead bish swerved out on you too, mane :patrice:"

Stannis: "Aight......We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*Gets to winterfell*

Stannis
: "We'll start the siege in the morning :birdman:"

Soldier
: "There won't be a siege in the morning :mjcry:"

*sees horses coming up the ridge*

Stannis: "Welp :francis:"

Edit: It even looked like some of his soldiers in the back started running before the battle even started

:mjlol:

*Laying against a tree after getting sliced and immobilized by some young punks *

Brianne: " :ufdup: You know I was there when you used black magic to kill Renly, right? You know I gotta kill you, right?"

Stannis: " Go'on and do it bih, I don't care :flabbynsick:"

Last edited: