Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I KNEW that Ellaria wouldn't let Myrcella go peacefully home. I KNEW that I don't trust Olly at all. I KNEW that Arya will get backfried if she didn't follow the rules when I posted in this thread last wekk. BUT MY NOT MY BOY JON SNOW :sadbron:.....This show always never break my heart many times.
Jon is just dead. Like the other Stark men. :sadbron:

So, Daario and Jorah are going to put their dikk measuring contest on hold, and look for Dany. Leaving Tyrion in charge of Meereen. Thankfully, Varys is back! Yay, Varys! I don't think Tyrion could handle this on his own, but Varys should be a big help. Go Varys and Tyrion! Meanwhile, Dany has just been captured by Dothrakis again.

I don't believe Theon oh I meant Reek... finally snaps out of it, I believe he did what he was told to do by Ramasy. I think Sansa is a fool to believe him. I believe Ramasy set her up..Ramasy is too smart so I give him that one.

Varys showing up was the only good thing that happened this episode.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ramsey is feared and respected and is a great warrior. That's why he is alive.
Ramsey would've smelled that shyt miles away and would have them nikkas bodies on a spike.
Jon Snow never knew nothing, even that nikkas were conspiring to get his body in the snow. :pachaha:
Keep your enemies far away dumbass! Should've listened to Stannis, he knows some shyt, he a good teacher, not a practitioner doe :umad:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
my predictions on next season

i think the queen will go batshyt... she still hates margery so i can see her shutting down that wedding completely.. and putting the hit out on her brother.. or maybe both...

vary's almost got his ear to the streets so i wonder what his move is gonna be.. can't team up with khaleesi cause she knows jorah was sending letters

tyrion basically gotta start over.. i haven't seen any other imps besides at the wedding.. so i'm guessing it'll be impossible to hide... and he's broke too... shoulda just left with shae when you had the chance.. at least you'd have money

khaleesi... who the fukk knows.. she gonna have to capture or kill that dragon.. and i don't see that happening without a shytload of losses going down

jon snow can't leave the wall but the red bytch got plans for that nikka

stannis i can see trying to unify the north and heading down south.. which would mean warring with the boltons and the freys

the mountain about to be on some cyborg, robocop, frankenstein type shyt

and arya bout to be full on goon squad with a team of killers... i don't think anybody gonna fukk with her.. seems all of bravvos respects that coin

and for the record... it's been target since her butt naked ass hopped in the tub and joined up with the native americans.... i mean dothraki's... and where the fukk they been at???

In the book, when Dany is in Qarth. That masked lady Quaithe tells dany she must :

"To go north, you must journey south, to reach the west you must go east. To go forward you must go back and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow"

I guessing that means going to the Dothraki sea meeting with them is going back in a sense.
Going east could mean Meereen or it could mean further east like Asshai aka where melissandre and Quaithe are from.
Going south could be a lot of things. I hope it's Sothoryos or the Summer isles. Cause that means only one thing............Black people!:obama:

She also says:

"The glass candles are burning. Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer'sdragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal."

So many interpretations with this one.:manny:

If they bring in Euron and or Victarion Greyjoy, they would have to bring in the at least one of the other Tyrell brothers or maybe Samwells dad Randall Tarly.

I don't see how that is going to work with only Loras since he in imprisoned on the show and his whereabouts are sketchy in the book.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe Theon oh I meant Reek... finally snaps out of it, I believe he did what he was told to do by Ramasy. I think Sansa is a fool to believe him. I believe Ramasy set her up..Ramasy is too smart so I give him that one.

Varys showing up was the only good thing that happened this episode.

I don't see it. His sidepiece was killed in the process and Sansa needs to be kept hostage to keep Stark loyalists at bay. Playing those kind of games would also get Roose :beli: at him

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:beli:

This is the only episode that I've complained about:francis:

Episode was poor and rushed b it is what it is. They tried to do too much and it resulted in a mess and half-assed scenes that could have easily been better:yeshrug:.
To me, the whole season felt like an unorganized mess. Everything felt jumbled and improvised.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey is feared and respected and is a great warrior. That's why he is alive.

Exactly. Look at his body that got cutted. I'm sure this don't mean shyt to him. I believe he was trained for it

maxresdefault.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Stannis is indeed dead, it was too merciful. I wanted him to live a suffer and know that he killed his sweet innocent girl for NOTHING!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This was a somewhat decent finale. I originally thought Jon was going to die but with 2 minutes left I was like :francis:they probably ditched that idea.

I don't think this is how Jon Snow goes. He's too important of a character to die. Plus they put too much speculation surrounding his parentage. Something is up with the red witch and why she decided to come back to the wall.

I really hope Stannis isn't dead. I hope they keep him alive so he can suffer for what he's done. :birdman:
Why is he important? He was just a b*stard :mjpls:
Is he more important than Ramsay just because he is "cute" and appeared on the show since the beginning and got a lot of fan theories around him?
He dead! Just another b*stard :birdman:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don't see it. His sidepiece was killed in the process and Sansa needs to be kept hostage to keep Stark loyalists at bay. Playing those kind of games would also get Roose :beli: at him
Which is what he wants. Roose didn't put any work in on the battlefield. Ramsey playing chess now.