Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk are you gonna kill Jon Snow? Wasn't this nikka supposed to be the damn savior?
6kVxR23.png

There's literally no likeable characters left. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
bruh olly is shoot on sight status next season, knew this kid was up to something shady

hoping jon snow makes that 2nd coming next season tho :sadcam:

arya killin' that pedo was pretty gully, plus i always wondered if the guy teaching her at the house was even the same dude who gave her the coin, guess the scene puts it out there

daenarys bout to united the khalasars :krs: shout outs to trill nikka drogo

i hate cersei as a character but the atonement walk almost makes you feel bad for her, until she get scooped up by new mountain :leostare:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what anybody says: if Stannis, Theon and Sansa, AND Jon Snow are all alive in the next season this show will be Mickey Mouse as fukk :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: get the fukk outta here

Exactly. If that happens I will stop watching.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What the fukk is wrong with the creator of this show.. how u gonna

:what: fukk these nightswatch c*nts

Milesandra better use that black magic to revive Jon,

I would be so satisfied watching the White Walkers destroy this camp while they scream "oh God i wish Jon was here to command us" :sadbron:

No likeable characters left.. Your up Bran :snoop:

Edit: Theon and Sansa jumping from the castle on some "aim for the bushes" shyt was some silly shyt

Im gonna send death threats to George RR Martin, someone link up that twitter account

Last edited:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dot.gif
quote_topright.gif

EW: I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?

KH: This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they’re being whacked]. And they said, “Look, you’re gone, it’s done.” And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don’t know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It’s going to put questions into your head and into fans’ heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, “This is how it is.” If anything in the future is not like that, then I don’t know about it – it’s only in David and Dan and George’s heads. But I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So that’s all I can tell you, really.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview