Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
The Jon Snow actor negotiated for a higher salary before the season started and ends Season 7. Doesn't make sense his character would die. Also, that fire witch is there. Revival? Also there are countless articles saying he's still alive.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Khaleesiset the only one going strong...We just gained another army and drogon gon heal up...

Baratheon and Stanniset - Rest In Piss

Starkset - The seed of Ned Stark must be the shape of an L...All his kids be getting killed...yall nikkas been losing since the first episode yet still ride on the hopes Arya does something...

Every season finale for yall ends in

qWPo9at.gif

Nightswatchset - Never been shyt and just killed the only dude on the crew who I fukks with...Yall circa 2000 Bulls status without Jon... :camby:

Lannisterset - your king is p*ssy, Jamie ain't been shyt since he lost his hand and Cersei got that walk of atonement work...

Yall Tyrel nikkas ain't even worth mentioning...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The arrow chick didn't survive hers but they survive jumping from a damn tower? :what:

It's implied that they live but come on.

they jumped in snow and they jumped in a certain way i guess to ease the fall. also the other girl was pushed so i'm sure she fell on a critical area and broke her neck.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I can't believe they killed Myrcella! I did not see that coming although I should have. :gladbron:

I'm not convinced that Stannis is dead. Until I see his blood dripping from Brienne's sword I don't think it's true. :camby:

Dany running into an entire Khalasar is not good :huhldup:

Cersei's walk had me feeling bad for her. Even after all she's done.

Zombie Mountain was looking crazy though. Looks like she's gonna put him to use.

Daario is gonna make Jorah smell his fingers on their little buddy trip and Jorah is gonna cry :sadcam:

Tyrion is running shyt in Meereen now eh? Not bad :ehh:

Arya bossed up like a motherfukker in this ep. Good riddance to Meryn Trant :pacspit:

Jon getting Julius Caesar'd was so fukked up. They baited me with the Benjen preview and then pulled the rug right out from under me :damn:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Lol at #starkset and #Nightwatch jumping from one team to another :mjlol:

Trashing the lone member of #Theonset but he ending up saving your girl.:mjlol:

#Lannisterset running around loss and confused now that Tyrion is gone and Tywin is not there to regulate.

Even though #Tyrellset was not in the finale we took a huge W. Samwell is coming back home to the Reach to become maester. You notice he said he could help Heal ? :sas2: The Reach got some healing shyt ya'll aint never heard of. :whoo:

Dany's ass is a bad mother. Drogon is sick, hungry and tied bytch.:what: Leave that man alone

Last edited:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
To people talking about Sansa and Theon surviving their fall: In the book it is supposed to be a heavy snowfall due to Winter finally arriving. I don't know how tall that wall was where they were standing but if these guys can do it so can Theon and Sansa