Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending it to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

The episode lacked cohesion and just felt rambled. No build and no development. Some stories should have ended last episode or two or three back.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The look on his his :wow:

"Et tu, Olly :what:?!!?!?"'

full
Et tu brute isn't even real

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I hope we get the much anticipated Hound vs Mountain battle next season.

Jaime got done dirty, that scene was :sadcam: I was low-key expecting that ship to make a U-turn.

Melisandre needs to bring Jon Snow back :sadcam:

Although I'm #starkset I was cheering for Stannis until last week, but this week felt bad for him. It's fukk a Bolton over everything.

Arya about to be on some crazy shyt.

It'll be 9 more months brehs :sadcam:. This will be the longest 9 month wait for a show of all-time.

Hound is dead breh. Unless..

Superstar
Daps
If the show caught up to the books, what are they gonna do for next season unless GRRM drops another one?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is weird. i feel like he cant really be dead. i feel like the show is really about him and dani since its called song of ice and fire. the red bytch gotta bring him back

I'm not so sure the ice bit was about Jon at all now. I think it's about the walkers. I would be majorly disappointed if they brought Jon back.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
not tryin to be one of those people but if jon is really dead, this show about to be some serious struggle. this sparrow storyline is weak....the sandsnakes are weak....khaleesi is boring as hell....arya is dope but she might be blind now.....the white walkers are coming and there's nobody left to root for. there's no more likable characters except tyrion and arya. I still got faith but if jon aint coming back, these writers may have backed themselves into a corner:francis:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
THIS nikka GEORGE R.R. MARTIN GOTTA GO!!!!!

I can't take this shyt no more....jon snow my nikka....jon snow!!!!!

fukk boy ramsey still alive....cersei bytch ass....still alive....

but jon fukkin snow gotta die?!?!?!?!??!

this muthafukka gon stress me out...

trey-o.gif

fukk man...