Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
she been on her high horse for too long now. she gonna go through hell as a prisoner. sex slave even. remember season 1? them Dothraki boys gonna fukk her long dikk Tyrone style :birdman:

also to remark on Stannis, I dont think he died. When he said do your duty, killing him wasn't a part of her true duty. Her duty was to protect the Stark girls.

Also, why the fukk did Arya start going Ray Charles on us? :dahell:

She wasn't ready to use the faces I gathered

S

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The look on his face :wow:

"Et tu, Olly :what:?!!?!?"'

full

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
breh, she just said she saw the dream of the boltons flag in fire

she bolted either when news of his wife hanging him or the soliders deserting him came and again she was ran for her life. She didn't even talk to Jon , she might realize this later but i doubt she was thinking about that .
Ok and the boltons flag can't burn later on?

6000 wildlings and the snowman can get the job done

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
again, she has not shown this power - that's all I'm saying. Jon has been dead 4 years in the books right? Supposedly all the book reader have been throwing theory after theory about this as well. At the end of the day she specifically has not done this and hasn't shown she knows how. not saying she can't.

might as well say Jon warged into his dire wolf - yeah I know he's never done it before but that's the game we are playing now. right?
There's always a 1st time for everything

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Joh Sno is dead in the books too breh

hasn't the show caught up to the books...and even passed it though? i was under the impression that EVERYONE, whether strictly book readers or show watchers, they've all been just guessing shyt for like half this season.

from what i've heard, there's been some differences between the books and the show but ultimately where we're all ending up is the same place. cuz there isn't any more book material to go off of...right?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon is dead tbh. They left the hound poked up the same way in season 4 and his was more open-ended. Melissandre has shown herself to be a false prophet. I'll be surprised if Davos doesn't get at her by the start of season 6.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope we get the much anticipated Hound vs Mountain battle next season.

Jaime got done dirty, that scene was :sadcam: I was low-key expecting that ship to make a U-turn.

Melisandre needs to bring Jon Snow back :sadcam:

Although I'm #starkset I was cheering for Stannis until last week, but this week felt bad for him. It's fukk a Bolton over everything.

Arya about to be on some crazy shyt.

It'll be 9 more months brehs :sadcam:. This will be the longest 9 month wait for a show of all-time.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Jon is dead tbh. They left the hound poked up the same way in season 4 and his was more open-ended. Melissandre has shown herself to be a false prophet. I'll be surprised if Davos doesn't get at her by the start of season 6.
How is she a false prophet when she sending shadows on missions from her box?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is weird. i feel like he cant really be dead. i feel like the show is really about him and dani since its called song of ice and fire. the red bytch gotta bring him back

i guess cersei will get the giant goon to rid the city of the religious fanatics

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They didn't show Stannis's death on screen. We still out here #Stannisset we out here, still sooo strong. Ours is the fury, we finna save the 7 kingdoms from the white walkers @Soundbwoy
It's still fukk Stannis over here but I gotta :salute: him for taking that final stand when the boltons were riding down on him. He was like :manny: and pulled his sword