Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm not a book reader, but it's pretty clear Melisandre is a leech. She's lost Stannis, so she'll move onto someone else (presumably Jon). We haven't seen her bring anyone back, but we have seen worshipers of the lord of light bring someone else back - when the Hound killed that guy from the Brotherhood in a trial by combat (season 3?).

we also seen a Stark warg into their wolf, doesn't mean all of them can do it.

I'm not arguing for or against it, but they told the actor he wont' be back next season and that he was "dead".

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
But hasn't Meli already been shown to be a false prophet? How do we know she is not full of complete shyt? She abandoned Stannis when everything fell to shyt after promising him the throne
U gonna act like a monster ain't come out her vag

The lord of light isn't always clear to her but he has lead her to the true king Jon snow.Without stannis she never meets Jon snow. She also, told stannis to go north correct?

Go back and rewatch the season and every time she looks at the snow gawd she is very interested and intrigued by him like she knows that he is very important, powerful, etc.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:francis:

Too much of a coincidence for it all to happen at the same time

breh coincidence?

1. they were going to kill Jon Snow since his plan of bringing back the wildings.

2. Mel - abandoned Stannis and probably feared her life, she took off. She couldn't ride to winterfell and she had no food, just a horse. Where did you think she could go?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
breh coincidence?

1. they were going to kill Jon Snow since his plan of bringing back the wildings.

2. Mel - abandoned Stannis and probably feared her life, she took off. She couldn't ride to winterfell and she had no food, just a horse. Where did you think she could go?
She figured out her visions weren't about stannis but about Jon

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
the show can surely divert from the book.. They have a few seasons left ( i think 2) , you really think the can devote all this time into building out Jon Snow, bringingi him back and doing all the sutff GRRM is probably writing. They have like 10 story lines going on and they need to start sealing them off.
Well they wasted a lot of time for nothing. That whole white walker ep was basically useless. How he gone survive that, kill a walker amd die now. The more I think about it, I'm like no damn way. Amd who is more popular than him. It makes zero sense. Him and Danny have best story lines. :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lannister set we still winning. :blessed:

How are the Lannister's winning :dwillhuh:?

Jaime/Cersei's daughter got hit with that Sonya Blade kiss of death, right after she told him Jaime she knew about him being her Duncle making her death even more potent. Operation Dorn was a failure. Tommen been MIA for like 3 episodes and is a King in name only. Even Sir Pounce is looking at dude like :scust: now. Cersei had to humble herself before the Gods and take the ultimate walk of shame (Props to Lena Headley for doing that scene, those tiddies looked better than I expected). Even with Mountain 2.0 in effect, you know Tywin is rolling over in his grave. Sounds like L's to me.

They weren't the only one who took L's, Stannis was the definition of an L tonight. Burn your daughter = wife committing suicide, half your army fleeing, fire witch abandoning you, and losing in battle to the Boltons. "But, but, it's my destiny, my birthright to be king :skip:." Even if Brienne didn't keep her oath, I don't see how Stannis can come back from that :pacspit:.

Someone who does keep their oaths is my girl Arya. One of the most satisfying moments of the finale was seeing her give that knife work to that sadistic pedo fukk :ohlawd:. I just hope her losing her sight is all a part of her path to becoming a better assassin. Jaquen (sp) and the Faceless God be trippin though :shaq2:with all their riddles and tests.

Tyrion reunited with Varys again, about to run Meeren :leon:. He better be glad he didn't go with Greyscale Jorah. Khaleesi saw the Unsullied were playing like the Cavs minus Lebron and is about to put them on the bench for Drogo's people :youngsabo:.

The ending with Jon Snow leaves me :lupe:. Especially with all the speculation about his possible return. Jon and Sam were the only men on the Watch I cared about, those fukkers are going to learn the hard way about the Night's King (that means you too Oliver Twist) :demonic:.

Overall GOT is still easily one of my favorite shows on TV and is able to pull off certain things no other show can. If the battle of Hardhome isn't one of your top TV moments for 2015, I don't know what you are looking for :yeshrug:. Regardless of who is alive or dead, I know I will be back next year. See ya then.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But hasn't Meli already been shown to be a false prophet? How do we know she is not full of complete shyt? She abandoned Stannis when everything fell to shyt after promising him the throne
She said she saw bolton flags burning or whatever, it doesn't mean stannis was the one to do it. maybe she'll revive jon snow and he'll leave to take back winterfell :mjcry:

Superstar
Daps
The actress who plays Cersei is all tatted up. That's why it's CGI :francis:

300+Rise+Empire+World+Premiere+4zNbyyoPPjQx.jpg

You know there's such a thing called makeup :dahell: why would they leave the tats on