Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Thank you to whatever moderator it was for removing I can assume were spoilers for the finale.
it wasn't it just people bragging about leaks but not provide
Props to the mods, I read the books so can't be spoiled on that much - and I see them doing their job quick as hell.

:pacspit: to those posting spoilers
No one spoiled anything they were claiming there was leaks but had no receipts.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
11401504_10154185304819815_8283548969621380482_n.jpg

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
What is it about her acting you don't like? I think she is portraying the character perfectly. She comes off stern, but not angry and agitated to the point you hate her like Cersei.

Yeah, I think that's as much people disliking how Dany carries herself rather than entirely how Clarke portrays her... as well as being well-meaning, anti-slavery, dragon'd up and a survivor of serious abuse she's aloof, stuck up, entitled and a bit of a fukking ice queen tbh; just ask Jorah.

She's a teenage girl trying to convince the world she's a Queen... of course she comes across like she's trying too hard; she is.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
But that's the writing, I think Emilia doing a good job. At the end of the day dany is a teenager who was thrown into all of this with no training. I think she conveys the emotions dany has very well, like the scene when she banished Jorah again for example. The complaints is for the lines she has, which comes from the writers, not her. They have totally mishandled this meeren saga but it's not her fault. I'm not saying she is on Peter dinklage level but she isn't a shyt actor. :manny:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
But that's the writing, I think Emilia doing a good job. At the end of the day dany is a teenager who was thrown into all of this with no training. I think she conveys the emotions dany has very well, like the scene when she banished Jorah again for example. The complaints is for the lines she has, which comes from the writers, not her. They have totally mishandled this meeren saga but it's not her fault. I'm not saying she is on Peter dinklage level but she isn't a shyt actor. :manny:

:usure:

Nah. I've read the books and it's Emilia Clark's shytty acting. It's not the lines from the writers, it's that she has a really wooden, really predictable style of delivering those lines that gets accentuated by the fact that she is surrounded by very good actors. She's okay at times, but when she's bad, she's really bad.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I think that's as much people disliking how Dany carries herself rather than entirely how Clarke portrays her... as well as being well-meaning, anti-slavery, dragon'd up and a survivor of serious abuse she's aloof, stuck up, entitled and a bit of a fukking ice queen tbh; just ask Jorah.

She's a teenage girl trying to convince the world she's a Queen... of course she comes across like she's trying too hard; she is.
Nah, Clarke is a shyt actress. In season 1 when Dany was a doe-eyed young'n Emilia's blank expression was acceptable. As the character has grown more confident Emilia has done a terrible job portraying that growth. She's just a blank canvas that seems incapable of displaying any type of emotion that calls for her to be anything but stoic. When she's addressing Jorah in her throne room she did a good job because the scene required her to be stiff and emotionless. Anything else, she fails terribly at.