Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:deadmanny: I can't even come up with a reply to that level of fanaticism
200.gif

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
This sucks if it leaks, because I feel no choice but to watch it because you never know if you are gonna get hit with a spoiler randomly.

But watching on a computer screen :comeon:

fukking wack

HBO are fukking up bad
Already got spoiled smh it was a big spoiler too :snoop:ruined my day :mjcry:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't understand the hatred towards Emilia Clarke, I think it's the storyline and the writing that is the turn off for yall.
Ehh, her acting is toasted buns and it's a significant reason why some people are 'meh' about that storyline, even with the inclusion of dem draygons. While I don't find Daenarys' storyline the most compelling, I'd enjoy it more if Ms. Clarke was a better actor. Even if the writing was a little off, a good actor can turn shyt to sugar, or at least make that shyt bearable LOL

Looks wise, she's great, but something about her portrayal of the character just rings false to me; when she says stuff like "I'm not going to stop the wheel... I'm going to break the wheel," I just roll my eyes, cause it just reads mad fraudulent to me and I can't take her seriously.

I hate to say it, but even Bootleg Eric Bana has more charisma (barely), and that nikka is the human equivalent of Wonder Bread.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think they got some $cientology moles in they organization. Somebody in the chain trying to fukk em over for that docu they did on the "Church."
Let me find out, I'll smack a scientologist off gp (although if they were to leak season 2 of true detective, :myman: my wife don't like it and I would just binge watch it )