Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
the main reason i can't 100% support team targ, i fukked with her and the starks from season 1, but after really peeping her lack of acting ability, it made me not like the character :laugh:

i'm pretty sure i'd be behind her if i were a book reader

Her book chapters are kinda boring too :laugh:

Its mostly her fukkin Daario, dreaming about Rhaegar and her internal monologues about how Jorah just won't get the hint

My favorite chapters were Tyrion's, followed by Jon, followed by Arya

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Anyway....

What do you think is gonna happen in Braavos? I think Arya is going to kill MT but I she's going to get punished by the Many Face Men because your not suppose to kill people you know. If she kills MT that means Mace is gonna have blood on his hands when he gets back to Kings Landing. The past episodes also alludes to Mace being get killed by MT while on a banking trip. That would knock down a Tyrell in Cersei plan but then again I don't think the Tyrells will take that lightly and its stupid of Cersei to kill mace.

I'm hoping Mace the ace can figure a way out. :wow:

Last edited:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, her acting is toasted buns and it's a significant reason why some people are 'meh' about that storyline, even with the inclusion of dem draygons. While I don't find Daenarys' storyline the most compelling, I'd enjoy it more if Ms. Clarke was a better actor. Even if the writing was a little off, a good actor can turn shyt to sugar, or at least make that shyt bearable LOL

Looks wise, she's great, but something about her portrayal of the character just rings false to me; when she says stuff like "I'm not going to stop the wheel... I'm going to break the wheel," I just roll my eyes, cause it just reads mad fraudulent to me and I can't take her seriously.

I hate to say it, but even Bootleg Eric Bana has more charisma (barely), and that nikka is the human equivalent of Wonder Bread.

What is it about her acting you don't like? I think she is portraying the character perfectly. She comes off stern, but not angry and agitated to the point you hate her like Cersei.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Anyway....

What do you think is gonna happen in Braavos? I think Arya is going to kill MT but I she's going to get punished by the Many Face Men because your not suppose to kill people you know. If she kills MT that means Mace is gonna have blood on his hands when he gets back to Kings Landing. The past episode also alludes to Mace being get killed by MT while on a banking trip. That would knock down a Tyrell in Cersei plan but then again I don't think the Tyrells will take that lightly and its stupid of Cersei to kill mace.

I'm hoping Mace the ace can figure a way out. :wow:
my guesses for the finale.....

arya gonna try, and get caught up... that other girl will be following her and help her escape/kill trant

my queen will do a bunch of talking, varys will show up, jorah's greyscale gonna be found... they gonna kill him

cersei will confess, the mountain will save her and kill off isis

tyrells won't confess, but will be freed when tommen actually steps up and does something

the boltons will be killed by stannis... with reek and sansa getting revenge on ramsey... then brienne will kill or try to kill stannis... i say she won't tho, cause the red woman hasn't forseen it

oh and jaime and the daughter come home right in time, to do absolutely nothing.... but i think his homie gets with the sand snake girl at some point

it'll be more action than any finale... and we'll be left to wait until 2016 to get it back again :mjcry:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
my guesses for the finale.....

arya gonna try, and get caught up... that other girl will be following her and help her escape/kill trant

my queen will do a bunch of talking, varys will show up, jorah's greyscale gonna be found... they gonna kill him

cersei will confess, the mountain will save her and kill off isis

tyrells won't confess, but will be freed when tommen actually steps up and does something

the boltons will be killed by stannis... with reek and sansa getting revenge on ramsey... then brienne will kill or try to kill stannis... i say she won't tho, cause the red woman hasn't forseen it

oh and jaime and the daughter come home right in time, to do absolutely nothing.... but i think his homie gets with the sand snake girl at some point

it'll be more action than any finale... and we'll be left to wait until 2016 to get it back again :mjcry:

Thats a good one

I hope they don't leave the battle of winterwell victorless and open ended. I have a feeling they will. :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thats a good one

I hope they don't leave the battle of winterwell victorless and open ended. I have a feeling they will. :manny:
I pay more attention to Hollywood cliches than actual plots when I make guesses like this

She said she ain't ready. And the look she gave was like "yea I'll be watching her" then we never see her again.

So I figure she'll pop up next episode

Has this show ever left us on a cliffhanger? I think they usually use the finale to wrap shyt up. That's why they always tend to be boring

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_npdgnz1TH81r8brruo1_500.gif

:mjlol: