Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I don't think there's a leak because it would've been everywhere. It's most likely speculations from the preview.

:whew:

came through and saw all those deleted posts and I almost bailed til Monday. real lame to "speculate" when you already know what happens :beli: like a little bytch

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nah, Clarke is a shyt actress. In season 1 when Dany was a doe-eyed young'n Emilia's blank expression was acceptable. As the character has grown more confident Emilia has done a terrible job portraying that growth. She's just a blank canvas that seems incapable of displaying any type of emotion that calls for her to be anything but stoic. When she's addressing Jorah in her throne room she did a good job because the scene required her to be stiff and emotionless. Anything else, she fails terribly at.

We will have to agree to disagree. I read the books too and not only does she have the look I think she pulls off the mixed emotions dany has. I blame the storyline.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
At this point I think GRRM is going to let HBO finish the story.
fixed

that nikka ain't never finishing those books... EVER

look how fast this TV money rolling in... and he got 3 more incomes coming... all in the time it'd take to write the last few and probably make way less money cause they probably still on his last book deal and people still don't read like that

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
At this point I think GRRM is going to let HBO finish the story and use their plot points to finish writing the books.

On some, "that was I good idea, I didn't think about that, let me add that to Chapter 12 :leon:"

Probably. He'll cake off other shows based on GoT.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
aJZ5cjm.jpg

Daps
@detroitwalt and @beanz

After pondering on it for a bit, I see where y'all coming from. I still think they've misled the viewer into thinking Davos knew, and Davos had no real play on stopping it (he couldn't disobey his king's order to ride for castle black off a hunch that Shireen was in danger from the Red Woman).

But Davos is and always has been a stand-up dude. If he believed they were going sacrifice Shireen while he was gone he would've told Stannis this to his face. Before he smuggled Gentry, he confronted Stannis about the fact that the Red Woman was going to burn him, obviously he would've looked Stannis in the eye and been direct about his concern for Shireen too.

Y'all win, you've convinced me. No coli cash for you tho. :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
he looked the other way, just like davos. Ned went to dragonstone and dorne to take care of business, Davos did his duty and dipped too

I agree with you that he's similar to ned

Why you lying on Ned lol...you know he got so mad at that he left King's Landing and didn't talk to Robert for 9 years

Word

@horse. kills u my man's and shyt but u talking fallacys on Ned stark right now. Ned wanted Robert to lock tywin up and send Jamie lannisters to the wall after what the lannisters did. That's why from the start Ned hates the lannisters. Even still he fukked up and got killed because he decided to let cersei know he was telling Robert about the incest so that she could save her children. Ned ain't wit that kid killing shyt like stannis.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Word

@horse. kills u my man's and shyt but u talking fallacys on Ned stark right now. Ned wanted Robert to lock tywin up and send Jamie lannisters to the wall after what the lannisters did. That's why from the start Ned hates the lannisters. Even still he fukked up and got killed because he decided to let cersei know he was telling Robert about the incest so that she could save her children. Ned ain't wit that kid killing shyt like stannis.
im not even shytting on ned tho, im just speaking the truth. im not shytting on Davos either in saying he knew shireen would burn. he did the only thing he could've done. Ned woulda put his family and the Stark legacy in huge danger if he went against robert because of their enemy's kids, just like Davos woulda gotten burned as an infidel if he saved yet another one of Melisandre's king's blood sacrifices

let's say your best friend got dead kids laid at his feet. 15 years later you gonna see him and be all :ehh: ? gonna be his right hand man? gonna help him run his kingdom, the one he has a seemingly firm grip on because those kids are no longer alive?

Ned was compromising like shyt, and he woulda admitted it if someone pressed him too. doesn't make it the wrong decision, but it still happened

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im not even shytting on ned tho, im just speaking the truth. im not shytting on Davos either in saying he knew shireen would burn. he did the only thing he could've done. Ned woulda put his family and the Stark legacy in huge danger if he went against robert because of their enemy's kids, just like Davos woulda gotten burned as an infidel if he saved yet another one of Melisandre's king's blood sacrifices

let's say your best friend got dead kids laid at his feet. 15 years later you gonna see him and be all :ehh: ? gonna be his right hand man? gonna help him run his kingdom, the one he has a seemingly firm grip on because those kids are no longer alive?

Ned was compromising like shyt, and he woulda admitted it if someone pressed him too. doesn't make it the wrong decision, but it still happened

I think had Robert killed them himself, Ned would have cut him off. His beef with Robert was letting the lannisters slide on it. I wouldn't forgive my friend for killing kids, but I could forgive my friend for looking past it. That's why when Ned realized Robert was still trying to kill Dany he quit as his hand and decided to leave back to winterfell

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ned lost his head protecting the lives of TREASONOUS INCEST b*stard CHILDREN

@horse. kills stop trying to sully the name of Lord Eddard Stark. Hand of the King, Lord Regent and Protector of the Realm until Roberts true heir came of age. You have a permanent L brandes into the bottom of the Trident, go weep into it
Rhaegar died for your man's sister

And Ned died on his knees in public at the behest of the boy he protected

So let's not bring up L's then yeah?