Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You know, I don't go outside of the show or behind the scenes because I always find cast stuff awkward. I did so today though and as much as I hate her smug ass smirk on the show, Lena Headey seems like a cool ass chick.

That has nothing to do with the last episode but she seems like someone you'd wanna chill with. Kinda wanna go in and audition now.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
You know, I don't go outside of the show or behind the scenes because I always find cast stuff awkward. I did so today though and as much as I hate her smug ass smirk on the show, Lena Headey seems like a cool ass chick.

That has nothing to do with the last episode but she seems like someone you'd wanna chill with. Kinda wanna go in and audition now.
Might end up knocking her up :troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
tumblr_mygng3mqbb1s3dmoho1_250.gif
You are weird

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But look at it from the ground-level reality of that world. #TeamLOL the only one other than #Branset who seen a God do actual work; Melle Mel had some success in her flame predictions too. So they're doing the only thing they think they can.

One of the most brutal shots in the sacrifice scene was how the soldiers loyal to R'hllor and Melle Mel held Selyse back when she tried to bum rush the pyre. I was like :merchant:

And methinks Davos is ending this season at the Wall. No idea what he'll do once he's done :to:

:whoa:Them soldiers are in this for the coin and are mercs. Some were already running:scust: True servants of the lord of light would never abandon the warrior of light.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And holy shyt is Dany a bad actress. Everything she does looks so forced and fake, bleh. It's been hard to watch Dany's story since season 1.
the main reason i can't 100% support team targ, i fukked with her and the starks from season 1, but after really peeping her lack of acting ability, it made me not like the character :laugh:

i'm pretty sure i'd be behind her if i were a book reader

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think you are. Clear as day to me that with the gift and the suggestion he take the girls back to castle black, he knew exactly what was going down. That Shireen was going to insist Pops let her make the ultimate sacrifice. I mean, who can say no to their little girl if they have the means to get her what she wants. :smugdraper:
:deadmanny: I can't even come up with a reply to that level of fanaticism