Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
FOH :mjlol:

He broiled his daughter nikka. He could start a puppy saving company and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for what he did :heh:

Hopefully that POS dies :pacspit:

So Stannis puts the needs of the many above the needs of the few or one, makes the ultimate and most selfless sacrifice to save millions and the realm yet he's a POS?:mjlol:. That's the ultimate hero.

Winter is coming:ufdup: The realm needs to be united before the war only one man is out there trying to make that happen, his name is Stannis Baretheon, The one true king of Westeros.

#Stannissetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
FYI, for everyone down w/ the #DemThrones movement, the originators got product!

Thrones_Fiya.jpg

http://fiyastarter.bigcartel.com/

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
U know what? @horse. kills and @R.E.N. Spells Ren yall gon have to put up some Coli cash for being so blind to the facts. I need yall to contribute to my account at the Iron Bank. Let me know how much yall wanna bet on this
:manny: all of it, makes no difference to me

i dont need coli cash, and fukk a iron bank, im ruby-studded outchea :win:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
anyone else just skipping right over the limp justifications for shireen's burning from #stannistans at this point :heh:

let it go brehs, your false conquest king is a double-kinslaying trick for a foreign religion

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he would've died for her, that's why Stannis sent him away.

My question is what, specifically was Davos going to do when Stannis commanded him to go to the wall if he believed they were going to kill Shireen?

Is he going to accuse Stannis of this plot right there? Is he going try to smuggle her out? What was his play?

Rational thinking has to go out the window here. If every choice Davos made was based on pure reason he would be no different than Stannis. He has a heart and on this occasion he chose to ignore it. That makes him a piece of shyt.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Get her out the camp and take her where? Off to die in the snow?

Look I've conceded it's possible he doesn't know, we'll see next episode. But they've definitely hinted to the viewer that he knows. Maybe those hints were meant to be just foreshadowing devices for the viewer, but by having Davos snicker at Mel and then plead with Stannis to let Shireen stay at Castle Black, it suggest that Davos knows Shireen is in danger. That is then reaffirmed when Stannis is facing his darkest hour and clearly prime for reaching out to the Lord Of Light, and Davos pleads to have someone else sent to Castle Black and then IMMEDIATELY brings Shireen up out of nowhere. That suggests he knew she was in danger.

But it's fiction so if they say he didn't know then he didn't know :yeshrug:
If I recall, he asked to bring both his wife and daughter back....not just Shireen.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What was fair about sacrificing Shireen?

What is fair about pushing a caravan full of people dying without turning back, and sacrificing possibly everyone because you want the Iron Throne? What is just in either situation

Daps
If I recall, he asked to bring both his wife and daughter back....not just Shireen.

He says both of them first, but then says "at least let me take Shireen" after Stannis rebuffs.

Again it may just supposed to be foreshadowing for the viewer, but in this scene Davos comes off as a man afraid to leave Shireen with Stannis and the Red Woman. A man who knows that there's some ulterior motive for Stannis insisting Davos go and not anyone else.