Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Cats wanna act like these scenes never happened:mjlol:

The King who cares:wow: ,The King who acknowledges the White Walker threat and The King who will save the realm and it's inhabitants at any cost.

A king who puts the needs of the many of above the needs of the few or one(himself):mjcry:.

#Stannisetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

So fukking powerful!! We truly are not worthy, Westeros don't deserve a king like this, but they gonna get it anyway :whoo::to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was arguing with my wife about this, she talking about "no way he knew, he would have stopped him". Listen, he knew what was happening, that's why he brought her that toy. He has went against Stannis on a few occasions, and he knew if he did it again, he would probably be done for. At the end of the day, he realizes that Stannis is his king. That is the one that he chose to follow, that rose him from a smuggler to a Lord, to hand. He might not agree with everything he has done, but if he keeps being defiant, 1. he will be burned in all likelihood, and 2. all the devotion, fighting, trust, and honor was for not.
He has carved out a nice life for his remaining children and wife, a life that a flea bottom born lickspittle could never dream of. He also knows that all this is a means to an end. If Stannis actually wins the throne, the realm will be the better for it because Stannis is just.
Naught.

tumblr_m1igzqsMLy1qzdnbso1_500.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Cats wanna act like these scenes never happened:mjlol:

The King who cares:wow: ,The King who acknowledges the White Walker threat and The King who will save the realm and it's inhabitants at any cost.

A king who puts the needs of the many of above the needs of the few or one(himself):mjcry:.

#Stannisetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

FOH :mjlol:

He broiled his daughter nikka. He could start a puppy saving company and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for what he did :heh:

Hopefully that POS dies :pacspit:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People shytting on Bran :what:

Not spoiling shyt because it was announced before the last season even started filming - they cut Bran's story out not just because he was already caught up with the books, but because the very nature of his story reveals too much shyt that they want to keep under wraps.

Think about what we've seen from him and where he ended up, he's Luke in Yoda's cave status now.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
nah the speculation we throwing around is based on show shyt too. its not like ya didnt know bran can warg shyt. he done took over hodor and his wolf on the show already. him taking over a dragon is a guess.

as for dragon riding shyt, its been mentioned on the show that aegon and his sisters rode their 3 dragons during the conquest.

THANK YOU!
I swear to the faceless god people are dumb as fukk :pacspit:

Daps
He can free some b*stard blacksmith he just met, but he can't feed the 11 year old girl who taught him how to read? :wtf:

What would "freeing" Shireen have done? Stannis would've hunted them down, and even if he couldn't find them they would've perished in the winter. Gentry was grown boy capable of fleeing on his own with a several hour head start.

I think it's obvious that Davos knew what was happening (he would've had to have been aloof to not know, and Davos, hand of the king, has never been shown to be aloof), but he was powerless to do anything about it. He reasoned with Stannis up until the point he was commanded to leave, I don't see why Davos' honor is being questioned

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
tumblr_n0rm1nzW6j1qd109xo1_500.gif
just coming back off this bid in Valyria and you nikkas got some explaining to do

straight to dvd daario gettin swagged on by Sir Simp :what: how you not gon notice 50+ nikkas masked up around you and the queen

then Dany proceeds to leave them nikkas in the bushes after they saved her ass :wtf:
mind you we STILL aint see her bust a single grape herself the entire series, i mean damn even Tyrion got multiple bodies :scust: this who yall ridin with? I still can't wrap my head around how yall easily hae the wackest "big" fights out of everyone else in the series, fukkin harpies were literally standing there attacking one by one like them puddy nikkas from power rangers :why:

Ramsay came thru with Seal Team 6 and fukked *the deadbeat father who shant be named* entire movement up :dead:

can't forgive his pops for the red wedding :pacspit: but between this shyt, completely obliterating Theon from the inside out, and giving Sansa the direct L she sorely needed since the beginning of the series (i welcomed her back into the Stark family after getting that dose of reality/ether :manny:) , Ramsay good in my book :ehh:

Jon vs. Night King is damn near the Westeros version of Jeezy vs. Gucci :russ: BMF warring wit dem So Icey Boys foreal foreal :gladbron:

move to Dorne brehs :noah: (i feel like oblock's daughters shoulda been sexier tho, outside of Tyene the rest are :ld:)

Arya better just steal a few of them nikkas tricks of the trade and go about her way cuz this assassin training lookin like a 106-step program :camby:

lowkey glad teh show caught up with the books :ehh: been dying to know what Bran and Rickon cookin up cuz we all know they takin this shyt over when they touch back down (Rickon atleast, Bran turnin into a blunt :pachaha:)

also shoutout to the show for speeding through Cersei being a dumbass in King's Landing :salute: easily the hardest portion to get through out of the entire series for me and they cut straight to the chase