Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Juven

All Star
Daps
True. Sometimes I think we are moving towards a Varys vs Littlefinger clash for Westeros.

I feel like after the dragons and walkers clash, LF will come out out of nowhere and take the throne. Hes been too low key this season. I dont wanna reveal spoilers but he perpetuated alot of this madness in westeros

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Because Dany's banished him from the city, TWICE, duh :why:

He betrayed her, he's seen as a treasonous whore to her supporters. You're trying so hard to make it something else. :heh:

Her Supporters? Where in Meereen? Where are ya'll getting the idea that the people actually like dany?
If she was liked she wouldn't be having these problems in Meereen. We don't know who the Harpy are yet. :what:. That has been the entire crux of the struggle in Meereen.

The whole point of marrying hizdahr and opening the fight pits was to gain supporters. I'm assuming to gain support in a city she doesn't have. This was suppose to help stop the killings and look what happened.....
and they even killed your main suspect.

So I'm dumb for questioning the obvious? :skip:

let's also take note that she has created hella enemies along the way, in quarth and in yunkai and now in meereen :mjpls:
shame you If think people are not plotting against her just because she has dragons :ufdup:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait for the Battle of Winterfell.

I'm hoping Stannis comes out on top.

LOL if this doesn't get him the iron bank will :skip:

And the dude wants to take the already in debt crown to add to his already existing debt. :bryan:

Last edited:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
rewatched the episode again, and i gotta say its probably one of my top five episodes
shyt hits you really hard with shireen:mjcry:
then you get motherfukkin dragon riding queen khaleesi :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
there's 3 dragons not 4:sas2:

Riding dragons? We off that

Little boy Bran is a God in the flesh

Looking through space and time with the tip of his finger :lawd:

11-bran.gif

Ol flappy flappy fakkit ass dragons nearly falling to some caveman spear tosses:huhldup:

Who needs to sit on a dragon when you can sit on a weirwood throne and control it like Call of Duty

1384313679771.gif

113.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Listen I think Davos definitely knew what was about to happen to Shireen so why then didn't he do anything about it? He could have at least tried to kidnap her or something. I can't fukk with Davos not attempting to save her. Come on breh. :francis:
I was arguing with my wife about this, she talking about "no way he knew, he would have stopped him". Listen, he knew what was happening, that's why he brought her that toy. He has went against Stannis on a few occasions, and he knew if he did it again, he would probably be done for. At the end of the day, he realizes that Stannis is his king. That is the one that he chose to follow, that rose him from a smuggler to a Lord, to hand. He might not agree with everything he has done, but if he keeps being defiant, 1. he will be burned in all likelihood, and 2. all the devotion, fighting, trust, and honor was for not.
He has carved out a nice life for his remaining children and wife, a life that a flea bottom born lickspittle could never dream of. He also knows that all this is a means to an end. If Stannis actually wins the throne, the realm will be the better for it because Stannis is just.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was arguing with my wife about this, she talking about "no way he knew, he would have stopped him". Listen, he knew what was happening, that's why he brought her that toy. He has went against Stannis on a few occasions, and he knew if he did it again, he would probably be done for. At the end of the day, he realizes that Stannis is his king. That is the one that he chose to follow, that rose him from a smuggler to a Lord, to hand. He might not agree with everything he has done, but if he keeps being defiant, 1. he will be burned in all likelihood, and 2. all the devotion, fighting, trust, and honor was for not.
He has carved out a nice life for his remaining children and wife, a life that a flea bottom born lickspittle could never dream of. He also knows that all this is a means to an end. If Stannis actually wins the throne, the realm will be the better for it because Stannis is just.

A lot of that is true and understandable but he had a special bond with Shireen and it seemed to me like he viewed her as his own. He loved Shireen. I can't co-sign just walking away from her. :manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I think Davos definitely knew what was about to happen to Shireen so why then didn't he do anything about it? He could have at least tried to kidnap her or something. I can't fukk with Davos not attempting to save her. Come on breh. :francis:

He can free some b*stard blacksmith he just met, but he can't feed the 11 year old girl who taught him how to read? :wtf:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Riding dragons? We off that

Little boy Bran is a God in the flesh

Looking through space and time with the tip of his finger :lawd:

11-bran.gif

Ol flappy flappy fakkit ass dragons nearly falling to some caveman spear tosses:huhldup:

Who needs to sit on a dragon when you can sit on a weirwood throne and control it like Call of Duty

1384313679771.gif

113.gif
#FreeBranGang :wow: