Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dudes say this after every episode since season 3. It's time to get off that now. Tyrion is there. She is riding dragons. Her story ceased being boring 3 episodes ago

nah, but its safe to say that Jorah and Tyrion's journey to her was good though.

Daps
Another thought on what I called a useless and silly debate:

One way to look at it is to see how often a potential main character is shown WITHOUT another potential main character. So Robert for example...I don't think he was ever shown without another main character, clearly, despite his importance, not what I'd consider a main character. But with guys like Jon, Dany, Cersei, Tyrion, Ned, Arya and Littlefinger have been shown numerous times without other main characters since the beginning of the series...those are all main characters.

Guys like Roose and Ramsay have grown into main characters in the past couple seasons. Stannis, since season 2. Someone like Varys had a few scenes, but really not on that level

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
My main players are the Stark family and the Targ family. It doesn't matter which member, it's the families themselves that are the players.

Trying to pinpoint main characters is a losing battle because people die all the time. Ned and Catelyn were are as main as Dany or Jon in season 1. In the middle of season 2, people were saying that Robb was a main character and was going to take the throne in the end... until he died and hasn't really been mentioned since :francis:

Any family could get wiped out of existence in 1 episode ala the Castemeres, but I'm willing to bet that there's a Stark and a Targ standing at the end of it all.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, I know for Bran's story it's caught up, but the speculation you guys are throwing around is based on knowledge from the books. The amount of riders per dragon and max amount of riders and who can even ride dragons is something the show hasn't talking about at all. We just found out this week that people can even ride dragons. If it wasn't for someone spoiling it talking book shyt about aegon targaryaon 1000 years ago.

I'm just a show watcher and I knew peeps could ride dragons

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True. Sometimes I think we are moving towards a Varys vs Littlefinger clash for Westeros.

That scene where there were talking and both in front of the Iron Throne in season 1 :banderas:.

I can't call Littlefinger's plan yet as in who he's trying to build up, but Varys looks like he's trying to build his army through Daenerys.

Daps
That scene where there were talking and both in front of the Iron Throne in season 1 :banderas:.

I can't call Littlefinger's plan yet as in who he's trying to build up, but Varys looks like he's trying to build his army through Daenerys.

Varys isn't trying to build an army, he's trying to get Dany on the throne. He legit believes she's the right person to for the realm.

Littlefinger's trying to build up Littlefinger.:francis:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Bruh this show has really ruined me as a person. I just watched a dude burn his daughter for reasons unknown. Stannis just set guys growing beards back by 100 years. Poor Shireen, when she said she would do anything to help she wasn't thinking how Stannis was thinking. :sadcam: I don't pick sides or sets but, I need Stannis to win this shyt now.He done gave up more than everyone else for it. His only daughter, his brother, but not his frumpy bum bytch of a wife who decides she wants to save Shireen AFTER the fire. Wackest bytch in Westeros. My dude Sir Reading Rainbow Davos better come through and get melisandre the fukk outta here.

Somebody needs to explain to Arya how to play Assassins Creed: Braavos. She switching missions 2 feet away from her target to go on trailing missions and getting detected.

Speaking of Assassins Creed, Reese Bolton really took 20 men and shut down Stannis whole army.:comeon: Stannis was right to hang his security. Nobody saw 20 dudes sneaking around? Reese a sadistic fukkboy but thats who wins wars, the guy who will go the extra mile to hurt people.

Prince Oberyn girl was just pouring out some liquor for him, it wasn't about disrespect :troll: Someone needs to explain to her how a trial by combat works. She ready to start a war over a nikka volunteering to fight to the death then getting killed.

Blackwater Bronn escaped certain death twice with a broken jaw and a nice set of titties. He needs to scoop up that sand snake for the cruise back to Kings Landing and get some boat rocking motion in the ocean going.

All I could hear when Sir Jorrah of the friendzone was fighting was Peter Cetera singing Glory of Love which is funny because i ain't seen a dude get his ass whipped like that in front of a girl he loves and still win since The Karate Kid. He was looking real Larry Holmes like out there in front of her.

Indian Jew Fro like that new dude your homegirl is seeing who pops up at the outing and thinks he's allowed to talk shyt like he's fam because he's messing with your homegirl but your homegirl already let yall know shes just using him and her ex is still blowing her back out. Even Kelly C got in on the clowning like so how many bodies you caught boo? Everyone else up here caught bodies so we know what we talking about :usure: Son died twice in that episode.

Sons of the Harpy got more fukkery and confusion going on than the Sons of Anarchy. Their leader must be Jax or something. First they were the rich people killing slaves and the gladiator games would stop all that, now they're killing rich people and slaves at the gladiator games? These dudes just want to kill it ain't no rhyme or reason to it. Even ISIS got rhyme and reasons bruh. We better get some answers next episode, its a lot of dead harpies out there, somebody gotta know somebody. Bet Danarys happy now she ain't lock Drogon the don up, son came through with the flamethrower and scooped her up. She ain't even look back to see if her peoples were alright. Some leader huh :francis: Good luck breaking that Westeros wheel.

Tyrion looking like NONE of this shyt was in the job description :merchant: I think you left out the part where your people hated you this much.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know for Bran's story it's caught up, but the speculation you guys are throwing around is based on knowledge from the books. The amount of riders per dragon and max amount of riders and who can even ride dragons is something the show hasn't talking about at all. We just found out this week that people can even ride dragons. If it wasn't for someone spoiling it talking book shyt about aegon targaryaon 1000 years ago.
Starkset been talking about Bran warging into a dragon since he 1st jumped in Hodor's head. It's all speculation based on what we saw on the show. Quit being a lil bytch

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think D&D gonna have Brienne kill The one true king on some soft a@@ fan sh1t. The masses aren't ready to face the harsh realities that real kings gotta do real things out here, so they want to end the season on some bullsh1t.
god i hope not, shyt would be so fukking corny.