Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Tormund Gianstbane (possibly the GOAT name :banderas:) is trill as fukk, they better not kill him off now that he's riding with the team.

I feel like this trill ass moment didn't get it's due on here.

game-of-thrones-bonk.gif

:leon:

Them just rolling up to the camp was fukkn trill in itself. Muhfukkas rowed rowed rowed the boat into a camp of 5000 killers.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What if Millasandre is working for the Boltons Or like @hexagram23 said a white walker queen

The fukkery... im expecting a big twist on the finale i hope this is one of them

If she is helping the whites, she is doing it unknowingly. She is pretty devout in her worship, and recognizes the great other as the ultimate enemy to mankind

I do think Missy Milesandre is up to no good. Someone alluded to it before, what's the next sacrifice now that she's killed everyone with king's blood? :sas1:

Stannis is looking like that next contestant on the summer jam screen. :sas2:

she's gonna hit him with "its the ultimate achievement...its an honor to be by the red gods side in heaven"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On the real, targ set has some nice w's but honestly her storyline is getting boring and she always ends her scene with some corny shyt. (Her story started to turn stake after season 3)Plus the fact all she does it talk about going over to take the throne but not move in that direction.

Reminds me of that one nikka who always be talking shyt but has nothing to show for it. "Imma whoop that nikkas ass....just not today"

:heh:

Dany is the Prodigy of Westeros.

Fred.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so the man is the tree is targset too :francis:

so bran getting his power ups from us just like jon snow got his counseling and life saved by a targ :blessed:

we too deep breh :mjcry:

too deep in the grave

we out here talking about milasandre's demon offspring like kelly c wasn't the first one with sewer p*ssy on this show

DVD Daario going up in that raw and she ain't pregnant yet.:mjpls:
I wonder if she's gonna let him know she's on permanent birth control. :lupe:

The last eggs this bytch ever had hatched into dragons. :huhldup:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NHrbqn3.jpg

Didn't Heisenberg poison little Brock to turn Jessie against Gus? And Walt did that for his own personal gain, or maybe to save Jessie because Gus is the kind of guy to kill people once they outlive their purpose. Stannis truly believes he's sacrificing Shireen for a higher cause.

This is a funny comparison because GRR Martin wrote a blog on how terrible Walt is. :heh:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You could recast Bran and 99.9% of viewers wouldn't notice or care. You could not even pick up his storyline and most viewers wouldn't even care, some wouldn't notice. If Jon, Dany, or Tyrion just stopped being in the show tomorrow with no explanation, the average viewer would notice. I don't think that's the case for Bran.

Your plot armor argument is interesting but I don't think it really holds true. Main character doesn't necessarily equal character that won't be killed off. Main characters are the characters the plot revolves around. Game of Thrones has three main plot threads: the wall, king's landing, dany and the east. Each of these stories is a bildungsroman for our main characters.

There are other notable stories being told (stannis, arya, theon, bran, littlefinger, tyrells), and some of those (littlefinger, bran) may elevate to central plot one day, but right now on the show Game of Thrones they are supporting stories.

I dont think your first paragraph is what the argument is about though. Who the audience like does not equal who is most important.

Your 2nd paragraph makes some good points and convinces me to add Jon to the list, but not Tyrion. Tyrion is not the focal point of Kings Landing, he is one of many. And it doesnt eliminate Bran.....you chose to include the East but not include 'beyond the wall' mythology? Its a fantasy show, the mythology is equally important to the plot.

I dont mean to argue against Tyrion being a main.....i am just trying to state that Bran definitely is and the evidence for him being one is stronger than Tyrion

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah its all speculation breh. bran's story is exactly in the show as it is in the books. we wouldnt do that.

Yeah, I know for Bran's story it's caught up, but the speculation you guys are throwing around is based on knowledge from the books. The amount of riders per dragon and max amount of riders and who can even ride dragons is something the show hasn't talking about at all. We just found out this week that people can even ride dragons. If it wasn't for someone spoiling it talking book shyt about aegon targaryaon 1000 years ago.