Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just caught up.. wtf at sacrificing their seed. Even for tv that sh*t was disgusting:what: F*ck Stannis and that witch. They're both losers and failures. Hope they get bodied quick

Daps
:francis: If the people in the arena have accepted Dany as a ruler than why did they boo Sir Jorah (an embodiment of dany's regime and culture)?

Like I said the devil is in the details.

Because Dany's banished him from the city, TWICE, duh :why:

He betrayed her, he's seen as a treasonous whore to her supporters. You're trying so hard to make it something else. :heh:

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
:wow:If they dont address it next episode I think she's good. But they did make it obvious when he touched her.

Oh wow only just realised that

Greyscale is extremely infectious, spread through touch contact with an infected person, or even spread on unsterilized objects that have been touched by the infected. A single touch from an infected person is enough to spread the disease to another person.

It must only be contagious after a certain time

Daps
i noticed a lot of people wondering all season how the unsullied been getting sonned and i just saw somebody wondering why that 1 dothraki gladiator got that work so quick. as a pre-gunpowder era war buff i just wanna clarify some things.

unsullied and dothraki are both specialized units. unsullied are spearmen that fight best as one cohesive team like the spartans

300FC-00008.jpg

in 1 on 1combat, some are better than others but their specialty is this ^^

dothraki are like the hun and mongol hordes. they are cavalry and they can destroy entire armies with the number of horsemen and mounted bowmen when they outnumber them which they always do

mongol_cavalry___golden_horde_by_happymorningstar-d4p4llo.jpg

image_output.php

but off their horse in a 1 on 1 battle, they generally arent that special. now u may say "what about khal drogo dude was bad ass". khal drogo killed another dothraki. we never saw him fight a knight like jorah. we did see what jorah did to that other dothraki to save dany tho.

spearmen, cavalry, and bowmen are useless in this type of guerilla warfare shyt the harpies are on. this is when u need 500 ser jorahs and barristans and jamie lannisters and jon snows.

if dany had a true kingsguard of knights like her father had, she would have been better protected. harpies probably wouldnt have even tried that shyt.

then again, idk why they had that bytch protected by just like 50 dudes. i would have had at least 250 unsullied there surrounding me.

Now can you explain where the Second Sons are? Wouldn't they be better than unsullied for her queensguard?

And welcome back, breh
monta-ellis-handshake-o_original.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Now can you explain where the Second Sons are? Wouldn't they be better than unsullied for her queensguard?

And welcome back, breh
monta-ellis-handshake-o_original.gif

thanks breh
Best-of-Vanderbilt-Baseball-Shenanigans-2013_2.gif

second sons are sellswords. untrustworthy and undisciplined. they have some fierce fighters but some sellswords are dudes on the run from their countries justice like jorah(its never mentioned but before jorah got together with dany he was a sellsword with other companies in essos). there might be some good fighters here and there within the second sons, but nobody that would be trusted enough to take care of a queen. they all fight for money after all.

A mercenary is a soldier who takes temporary assignments fighting for wages rather than as an official member of an army. There are a number of different types of mercenaries. The terms "sellsword" and "freerider" carry a certain stigma in Westeros. Sellswords are said to have no loyalty, and freeriders no discipline.

A Sellsword is a mercenary who hires out his services to the highest bidder. Inevitably, this sort of lifestyle involves a great deal of violence and physical exertion. Many sellswords are organized into companies. Some of the sellsword companies are very disciplined (such as theGolden Company), and some are nothing but rabble joined together in search of loot (like theBrave Companions); the Second Sons and the Stormcrows are in the middle.[1] Most tend to be experienced professional soldiers, as it is a profession a man tends to chose after he's tasted a few battles and learned that he's good at fighting.[2]

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Oh wow only just realised that

Greyscale is extremely infectious, spread through touch contact with an infected person, or even spread on unsterilized objects that have been touched by the infected. A single touch from an infected person is enough to spread the disease to another person.

It must only be contagious after a certain time
jorah is a piece of shyt man :mjcry:

from jump he sold slaves.. then ran from his punishment.. then was a snake to get back.. then gave that up for p*ssy.. talking bout i saw the dragons... nah nikka you sold out king robert for that young p*ssy.. then gating on daario cause he's young, fly (formerly) and was laying down the game.. he got in those drawls and nikka was willing to say fukk him, just cause of that.. throwing away a dope warrior cause he wanna cock block

then he hates on sir barriston.. trying to stunt like he the man on some "2nd is the next best thing" and gets caught up.. finally tells when confronted.. kidnaps tyrion fukking up us having THE two smartest people in our corner... why? so he can win back the p*ssy.. gets grayscale and is now willing to spread it to an entire city.. never fessing up.. why? so he can win back the p*ssy

you know he'd smash if he could.. with the grayscale.. and not even tell her :scust:

i see why now his father gave his sword to jon snow and not him

hopefully next episode he gets killed and we get varys in exchange :blessed:

Daps
thanks breh
Best-of-Vanderbilt-Baseball-Shenanigans-2013_2.gif

second sons are sellswords. untrustworthy and undisciplined. they have some fierce fighters but some sellswords are dudes on the run from their countries justice like jorah(its never mentioned but before jorah got together with dany he was a sellsword with other companies in essos). there might be some good fighters here and there within the second sons, but nobody that would be trusted enough to take care of a queen. they all fight for money after all.

Good point, I forgot it's really just DVDario who's devoted to Dany and the rest are just sellswords

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't even get their spoilers right either

LMAO at Bran not being a main character. What, because he isnt on Entertainment Weekly covers?

@dem bath salts and @horse. kills I dont know if yall are trolling with this Bran shyt or what?

There is ZERO argument that he is not a character on par with Dany. Not from the show. Not from the books.

I'm not gonna go further in this thread since its walking a fine line, but if yall seriously aren't trolling them lets take it to the other thread.

Bran not being in this season is irrelevant. His story is caught up to the books and HBO didnt want to spoil him yet.

I have to disagree. The show is pretty clear about Jon, Tyrion and Dany being the main characters. Books may be different, but on the show it is those three.