Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Yall really need this explained further?:dwillhuh:

They are killing Meereenese people who have accepted Dany as ruler and are living in the "new" Meereen

Hizdar was marrying Dany and trying to protect her

Its Littlefinger/Lancel all over again:snoop:

:francis: If the people in the arena have accepted Dany as a ruler than why did they boo Sir Jorah (an embodiment of dany's regime and culture)?

Like I said the devil is in the details.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: If the people in the arena have accepted Dany as a ruler than why did they boo Sir Jorah (an embodiment of dany's regime and culture)?

Like I said the devil is in the details.

But Dany's family is originally Valyrian heritage so it makes sense she should be considered more acceptable than Sir Jorah, who is originally Westerosi heritage (First Men actually).

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Dany family is originally Valyrian so it makes sense she is more accepted than Sir Jorah, who is Westerosi.
They don't give a fukk that her ancestry is Valyrian. Clearly Meereen people only care about Meereen.Hizdahr alway talks about their tradition being thousand of years old and what not. Where in the show does it point to dany being liked because she is Targ/OldValyian?
They don't like her at all. She slashed a freemans head in front of thousands and crucified high ranking family members. Oh she is kinda Valyrian( a non existing city at that ) so its ok. :mjlol:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't understand what exactly Stannis thinks he'll gain by burning Shireen.
Melt the snow and clear the skies for a succesful siege by moonlight/sunlight

Ayra is lucky she's turning into a face changer cuz the older she gets :scust:
british genes heh...

am i the only one who feels davos knew what was going to happen with the princess?
he knew. one of my favorite speeches in the book is Davos "cart before the horse" speech he gives to Stannis.

"Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne."
-Stannis

Or, to put it in show terms, there's only one other #set that has to resort to child sacrifice to achieve their goals. Maybe you've heard of them....

But it's ok because you're the "good guys", right?
NHrbqn3.jpg

Didn't Heisenberg poison little Brock to turn Jessie against Gus? And Walt did that for his own personal gain, or maybe to save Jessie because Gus is the kind of guy to kill people once they outlive their purpose. Stannis truly believes he's sacrificing Shireen for a higher cause.

Stannis' journey reminds me of Emperor Qin from the Jet Li movie "Hero."

So I'll ask again. If they invaded right this second. What house would be stopping them. I'll wait
Tyrells and Greyjoys, if they formed a partnership. The Greyjoy's Iron Fleet would destroy Dany's 92 ships. The Tyrells would attack Drogon from mountains and caves like they did in Dorne against Aegon and Balerion. Tyrell's have a huge standing army, and their bannermen the Tarly's are lead by a truely bad ass MFer Randyll Tarly. Randy wields a valyrian steel sword 'Heartsbane'.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
why do i get the feeling they wont be showing a battle between :king: stannis and the boltons?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
so, thinking that the princess made the ultimate sacrifice for 2 reasons, 1 for King Stannis to help him through, and 2 for King James to help him get through (GS kinda seems like they riding with that #Tyrellset)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
why do i get the feeling they wont be showing a battle between :king: stannis and the boltons?
I think D&D gonna have Brienne kill The one true king on some soft a@@ fan sh1t. The masses aren't ready to face the harsh realities that real kings gotta do real things out here, so they want to end the season on some bullsh1t.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yeah COTF are different from old gods, they worship the same gods as the Starks and other Northmen

and we dont know enough about them, i personally think they're just like humans and have different factions, some good, some bad. Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven aka the dude in the tree is a targaryen b*stard from Maester Aemon's youth, and a very complicated character

point is, Bran is not THE MAN. he is very important tho and will play a central role

i cant remember if roose ever talks about this on tv, but in the book ramsey's backstory (same one about the miller's wife he said this season) has details about how roose's heir wanted a brother and sought him out to become goons together, and ramsey killed him, because ramsey is just a fukked up dude and roose accepts that

the anger he has towards walda being pregnant is gonna end up the same way if he has any input

book readers have a pretty strange and possibly but probably not accurate theory on roose and why he's so ambivalent to death and Northmen ideals in general. google at your own risk, although i dont' think there's much spoiler-info in those googles tbh
so the man is the tree is targset too :francis:

so bran getting his power ups from us just like jon snow got his counseling and life saved by a targ :blessed:

we too deep breh :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If she is helping the whites, she is doing it unknowingly. She is pretty devout in her worship, and recognizes the great other as the ultimate enemy to mankind
why is she so highly regarded though

jaquin can change faces and so can his crew... and in season 2 he clearly says he worships the red god, but now calls him the many face god... i think he's with the same set tho, is that the same god?

the guy with the brother without banners could light swords on fire and resurrect a dead guy 8 times now

then there was the asian girl that saw tyrion... who knows if she has powers but she spoke of the lord of light and looked at him crazy... i wonder if she'll show up again

but from what i've seen... the lord of light is the only god showing his power to be true so far... where are these old gods and fukk are they doing out here? and why does she only see these visions

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
so, thinking that the princess made the ultimate sacrifice for 2 reasons, 1 for King Stannis to help him through, and 2 for King James to help him get through (GS kinda seems like they riding with that #Tyrellset)

Stannis doesn't want to see any parts of the #Tyrellset. They outnumber your Army like 35 to 1.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: dany left everybody who fought for her in that arena she even left that light-skinned gawdess there with harpies all around.

the harpies were still murkin' niccas in the stands :wtf:, she still has to deal with the aftermath and if it wasn't for jorah, she'd be dead.

how many ppl did jorah touch anyways???

but drogon acting like a rebellious teenager is an omega dub cuz he came back like cheesers in American Dad? if it wasn't for dragons, #targset brehs woulda been had they #FreeBran passes revoked, turn up HELLO

this bytch Dany a dumb ass broad

left her folk to die bytch you a duck

My dog Snow better watch the Lil git he

lookin like he bout to start some Shyt

he said the free folk merked his fam on

some bullshyt .. I can't fault him for

lookin for blood but woooooo young fella

it aint the time

Last edited: