Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Real talk, Jon Snow should be the leader of Westeros. He's already rose to prominence by being Lord Commander of the Night's Watch at such a young age, protecting the realm from the Others, brokered an agreement with the Wildlings and started rebuilding the various castles along the Wall.

Dude has done absolutely nothing wrong in terms of a moral standpoint either. That's my Lord Commander :mjcry:

Im telling you nikkas to make your vows and join the night watch. We :win: out here!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Poor Shireen :sadcam:

Just for the record #TheonSet is very anti-burning-your-heir-and-only-living-child-alive
tumblr_inline_mmfw5ge9yE1qz4rgp.gif

It's reek nikka

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
On the real, targ set has some nice w's but honestly her storyline is getting boring and she always ends her scene with some corny shyt. (Her story started to turn stake after season 3)Plus the fact all she does it talk about going over to take the throne but not move in that direction.

Reminds me of that one nikka who always be talking shyt but has nothing to show for it. "Imma whoop that nikkas ass....just not today"

:heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i noticed a lot of people wondering all season how the unsullied been getting sonned and i just saw somebody wondering why that 1 dothraki gladiator got that work so quick. as a pre-gunpowder era war buff i just wanna clarify some things.

unsullied and dothraki are both specialized units. unsullied are spearmen that fight best as one cohesive team like the spartans

300FC-00008.jpg

in 1 on 1combat, some are better than others but their specialty is this ^^

dothraki are like the hun and mongol hordes. they are cavalry and they can destroy entire armies with the number of horsemen and mounted bowmen when they outnumber them which they always do

mongol_cavalry___golden_horde_by_happymorningstar-d4p4llo.jpg

image_output.php

but off their horse in a 1 on 1 battle, they generally arent that special. now u may say "what about khal drogo dude was bad ass". khal drogo killed another dothraki. we never saw him fight a knight like jorah. we did see what jorah did to that other dothraki to save dany tho.

spearmen, cavalry, and bowmen are useless in this type of guerilla warfare shyt the harpies are on. this is when u need 500 ser jorahs and barristans and jamie lannisters and jon snows.

if dany had a true kingsguard of knights like her father had, she would have been better protected. harpies probably wouldnt have even tried that shyt.

then again, idk why they had that bytch protected by just like 50 dudes. i would have had at least 250 unsullied there surrounding me.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
:salute: my fellow #TeamWhiteWalker brehs who saw the writing on the wall from Episode 1 Scene 1 and decided to join the winning team...

White-Walker-King.jpg

Who gon stop us now??? Daenerys got a weaker crew than Mumra & Stannis about to have a Band of Popsicles...they ain't built for this Up North trip..

In fact, I'm gonna need someone to superimpose the White Walker King's face on this gif...

tumblr_lgb410O00r1qd2avdo1_500.gif

:banderas: