Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What if Millasandre is working for the Boltons Or like @hexagram23 said a white walker queen

The fukkery... im expecting a big twist on the finale i hope this is one of them

Last edited:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
brehs I been throwin up targ since the longest but damn if Jon Snow ain't boss up this season. He been that dude.

dame-dash-breakfast-club-500x460.png

:salute:Jon Snow the only dude keeping the realm safe right now

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jorah might saved his life with all the simpin. Now he on Dany good grace again they going to cure him just like bytchass stannis (always lowercase s) did with his golden heart girl.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What if Millasandre is working for the Boltons Or like @hexagram23 said a white walker queen

The fukkery... im expecting a big twist on the finale i hope this is one of them
If she is helping the whites, she is doing it unknowingly. She is pretty devout in her worship, and recognizes the great other as the ultimate enemy to mankind

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

They want Dany dead and they want Meereen ruled by the major families and slavery reinstated

This aloof ass question fits well with a #TyrellSet member

rggLF4c.png
As we've seen in the show They killed both high-ranking and freedmen in the arena including Hizdahr. So just concluding that the SOH are just a movement of high ranking families in Meereen is kinda not solid evidence anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
As we've seen in the show They killed both high-ranking and freedmen in the arena including Hizdahr. So just concluding that the SOH are just a movement of high ranking families in Meereen is kinda not solid evidence anymore.

Perhaps Xaro Xhoan Daxos cloned himself a thousand times and has come for revenge

_1402840806.jpg

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
rewatching the episode and two things caught my eye.

SoH are attacking the clothed, high citizens of Mereen.

People giving the Unsullied shyt for dropping like flies but we aint gonna talk about Dothraki salve fighter getting sonned in the arena? thought they were unstoppable in open combat

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I'm not riding with any house only the big homie suga free aka lord baylish

But stannis is the one true king, the only one I recognize

This last episode has me feel in some type of way

I get the ruthlessness and ambition but to me the writing is on the wall

Stannis is done for

The blackwater debacle, the reckless disregard of sound advice, the over reliance on malissandre

I dunno y'all....I think he's being set up for a major L

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:francis: Oh course a stannisfan doesn't understand that the devil is in the details. Can't wait for the finale :troll:

Stannis fan?

I recognized Stannis as the one true king by all laws of gods and men. But if you think I was ever riding with Stannis, think again bruh.

I run with 3 groups. Those who worship the Old Gods, those with blood of the First Men who have not renounced the Old Gods (especially the Starks), and Princess Shireen of House Baratheon. Rightful heir to the Iron Throne and rightful wife to Lord Rickon Stark of Winterfell. No longer with us.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
rewatching the episode and two things caught my eye.

SoH are attacking the clothed, high citizens of Mereen.

People giving the Unsullied shyt for dropping like flies but we aint gonna talk about Dothraki salve fighter getting sonned in the arena? thought they were unstoppable in open combat
I know thats what makes me think that they are not who we think they are. That was an obvious Hint-hint by the showrunners.

Why would they kill their own people both rich and free if slavery is all they want? All that is going to do is ruin the city and start an internal counter uprising. Sounds Stupid.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Stannis fan?

I recognized Stannis as the one true king by all laws of gods and men. But if you think I was ever riding with Stannis, think again bruh.

I run with 3 groups. Those who worship the Old Gods, those with blood of the First Men who have not renounced the Old Gods (especially the Starks), and Princess Shireen of House Baratheon. Rightful heir to the Iron Throne and rightful wife to Lord Rickon Stark of Winterfell. No longer with us.
So basically apart of starkset aka #can'tgetitrightset ok I got it.