Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
So what happens when Stannis gets to Kings Landing and the Red Queen is like We need more Kings blood to win the war?
Melissandre is lying. I think. I remember reading there are no children in Asshai(where she is from). I think she just wanted to sacrifice Shireen for her own motivations. I can't stand that bytch Melissandre. :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what happens when Stannis gets to Kings Landing and the Red Queen is like We need more Kings blood to win the war?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if "the lord of light" that Melisandre keeps receiving messages from turns out to be one of the White Walker kings trying to sow discord.

Fred.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Lannister blood gets spilled :pachaha:
You know what, why the fukk does this bytch and lord of the light care about kings blood?
other than AA and TPTW They are pretty much on the other side of the world a place where westerosi stuff is irrelevant.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
im guessing the red god doesnt give a shyt about whose blood it is
what the lord of light cares about is how hard of a sacrifice it is for you

burning someone related to you is more powerful than burning a stranger, and burning your own child brings is the most powerful vodoo

red bytch been eyeing shireen since season 2, she wanted stannis to bring her along so that he would bond with his daughter - making the sacrifice even greater :mjcry:

khal drogo ain't no king, but his fukkin blood birthed fukkin dragons :ooh:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
#Targset :wow:

Ya'll see these nikkas?

Nikkas coppin them PLEAS in this bytch

"bu...bu...bu look Drogon was getting speared"

"bu...bu...bu...but them Harpies tho"

"Bu...bu...bu her outfit got dirty. Take ya L targset"
:russ:

:pacspit:

Remember back when we was really catchin them L's :wow:

Now we on and they can't take it:wow:

They think that ether burns

Wait till they feel the FLAMES my nikkas

#Summeriscoming

tumblr_npltqfYizL1qz72sno1_500.gif

Those SOH were getting baby drogon. His wing was punctured.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
tumblr_nngou7qqSf1tqumkpo5_1280.gif

tumblr_nj03excSVt1spao6ho1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nj03excSVt1spao6ho2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nj03excSVt1spao6ho3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nj03excSVt1spao6ho4_r1_250.gif

jdzuvY9.jpg

^Stannis told us what it is from the jump and we chose to ignore but when it came time Stannis did what he thought he had to do. In the words of Slim Charles from The Wire "Don’t matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is we went to war. And now there ain’t no going back. I mean, shyt, it’s what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it’s a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight!"

#Stannisset we still here fighting!!!!
tumblr_n7xe6jQzVw1s3mtrno1_500.gif
We never chose this! This is our duty! Sir Charles the Slim had the right of it. We just want our fukking corners like Avon the 1st of house Barksdale,

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dwillhuh: dany left everybody who fought for her in that arena she even left that light-skinned gawdess there with harpies all around.

the harpies were still murkin' niccas in the stands :wtf:, she still has to deal with the aftermath and if it wasn't for jorah, she'd be dead.

how many ppl did jorah touch anyways???

but drogon acting like a rebellious teenager is an omega dub cuz he came back like cheesers in American Dad? if it wasn't for dragons, #targset brehs woulda been had they #FreeBran passes revoked, turn up HELLO

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: dany left everybody who fought for her in that arena she even left that light-skinned gawdess there with harpies all around.

the harpies were still murkin' niccas in the stands :wtf:, she still has to deal with the aftermath and if it wasn't for jorah, she'd be dead.

how many ppl did jorah touch anyways???

but drogon acting like a rebellious teenager is an omega dub cuz he came back like cheesers in American Dad? if it wasn't for dragons, #targset brehs woulda been had they #FreeBran passes revoked, turn up HELLO

What do the sons of harpy want? At this point they are just pissing me off. I don't think they are even from Meereen. They might be some outside group.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What do the sons of harpy want? At this point they are just pissing me off. I don't think they are even from Meereen. They might be some outside group.
:dahell:

They want Dany dead and they want Meereen ruled by the major families and slavery reinstated

This aloof ass question fits well with a #TyrellSet member

rggLF4c.png